Official Biden / Harris Administration Thread

59,283 Views | 898 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by bear2034
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

Isn't DC primarily Democrats & various Progressive groups? They're for Big Government and programs, whereas the GOP is for chaotic do nothing government.
I fixed your post for you.
bear2034
movielover said:

Isn't DC primarily Democrats & various Progressive groups? They're for Big Government and programs, whereas the GOP is theoretically for smaller government.

Communists like big government. The people don't.
Lets Go Brandon 10
May have finally found the one issue that pushes dajo9 into not voting for Biden.

movielover
bear2034

When you get older, you become more of what you already are.
Unit2Sucks
Another win for Michigan and Americans thanks to Joe Biden.

movielover
Something I can agree with. Common sense.
bear2034

I was told 81 million people voted for this person.

"Joe Biden was victimized by the truth."
Big C
movielover said:

Who would want to read a book about Biden? He's pretty boring. Just comes in and gets stuff done, without a lot of drama or hyperbole. Refreshing... but not exactly fascinating.
bearister
No more than 50-55M have ever legitimately voted for tRump yet his votes arc in 3 Elections will look like this:

63M-74M-90-95M

* All 3 Elections will end up being rigged by foreign actors favoring tRump, the problem being that they underestimated the number of "votes" he needed to beat Biden. In 2024 he will get more votes than voters but will claim Black and Latino voters accounted for his historic tally.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
A couple of the Bluths go All Presidential on us.

bear2034
bearister said:

A couple of the Bluths go All Presidential on us.

Who's in charge?
Zippergate
bearister said:

No more than 50-55M have ever legitimately voted for tRump yet his votes arc in 3 Elections will look like this:

63M-74M-90-95M

* All 3 Elections will end up being rigged by foreign actors favoring tRump, the problem being that they underestimated the number of "votes" he needed to beat Biden. In 2024 he will get more votes than voters but will claim Black and Latino voters accounted for his historic tally.
This has gotta be peak TDS. Despite all the evidence of fraud by Biden supporters, we're going to pretend without a shred of evidence that unknown, unnamed foreign actors have rigged the election for Trump and will do so again. And this, after the Russia Russia Russia psy-op. William Casey would be smiling if he weren't in hell.
bear2034
bearister said:

63M-74M-90-95M

Democrats were election deniers in 2016.
Then they turned into election fraud deniers in 2020.
And will soon be election deniers again in 2024.
Unit2Sucks
bearister said:

63M-74M-90-95M

Are you counting fradulent Trump votes in the 55 million?

This guy, the vice chair of the Georgia GOP, claimed 2020 was stolen after illegally voting in 9 different elections while on probation for passing bad checks. It's a wonder he only made it to the top of his state party and hadn't been in Trump's cabinet (yet). He's exactly the type of crook that succeeds in today's GOP. He and other GOPers seem to be citing voter fraud based on their personal experience - how many of them illegally voted for Trump?

In case anyone is worried he was punished too hard - don't worry. Unlike black people who serve hard time for accidentally voting provisionally when they are prohibited (see Crystal Mason), this guy only got a slap on the wrist (small fine, no jail time).
82gradDLSdad
bear2034 said:

Yippee. Two absolute miserable people running for president.
bearister
82gradDLSdad said:

bear2034 said:

Yippee. Two absolute miserable people running for president.

Charlie Kirk, like many tRumpists, is a serial, pathological liar. Some day a jury will shut his yap by tattooing him with a BIGLY damages verdict in a defamation action. He can then attend the Allstar Defamation Defendant Pity Party with tRump, Rudy, Alex Jones, etc.
bearister

*….and they will all be getting something that tRump won't: a State Funeral…..unless it takes place in Moscow or Riyadh.
bear2034

When Democrats require ID....
bear2034
movielover
The beauty of MAGA policies.

dajo9
movielover said:

This is a lie. I invite movielover to provide data supporting this claim.
Eastern Oregon Bear
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

This is a lie. I invite movielover to provide data supporting this claim.
This won't happen. movielover doesn't provide data. He just provides factually incorrect or misleading propaganda.
Zippergate
I question whether Biden even understands what is happening, but I trust that the American people do.

movielover
Since Palestinians and Muslims are so angered at Biden's bloodbath, Biden / Obama decided to insult Christians, declaring Easter Sunday a Trans Holiday. You can't make this stuff up.

dajo9
Why are some Christians so bigoted that they freak out if other events that some people support also falls on Easter. Go celebrate Easter if you want. Transgender Visibility Day won't interfere with you unless your internal hate can't get it out of your mind.
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

Why are some Christians so bigoted that they freak out if other events that some people support also falls on Easter. Go celebrate Easter if you want. Transgender Visibility Day won't interfere with you unless your internal hate can't get it out of your mind.
This is just more manufactured faux-outrage by a failing political movement. TDOV was created in 2009. Biden makes the same proclamation every year. This year it happened to fall on Easter Sunday.

Unhinged conservatives are making this issue up to distract from all of the problems facing Trump and his losing campaign. Or maybe the fact that he is threatening judges and the president. Or maybe the fact that he's going to be on trial again in 2 weeks (his first criminal trial as an ex-president). Or maybe the fact that he is facing 80+ felony counts. Or maybe the fact that he's selling heretical bibles. Or maybe the fact that Liz Cheney is drawing bigger crowds in Iowa than him. Or maybe the fact that they are starting to realize that their failed attempt to impeach Biden just makes them look dumber than people already thought they were.
bear2034
What does science have to say about men becoming women and vice versa?

And what is a woman?
bear2034
movielover said:

Since Palestinians and Muslims are so angered at Biden's bloodbath, Biden / Obama decided to insult Christians, declaring Easter Sunday a Trans Holiday. You can't make this stuff up.

I wonder if Biden ever considered Juneteenth as a possible day to recognize Transgender Day of Visibility?
bear2034
Zippergate said:

I question whether Biden even understands what is happening, but I trust that the American people do.

Biden doesn't seem too worried about trying to win an election this year?
bear2034
dajo9 said:

dajo9
bear2034 said:

movielover said:

I wonder if Biden ever considered Juneteenth as a possible day to recognize Transgender Day of Visibility?

If Juneteenth ever happens on March 31 then I'm sure he will
bear2034
dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Maybe the reason why the White House picked Easter is because they're running out of days in the calendar?

dajo9
bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Maybe the reason why the White House picked Easter is because they're running out of days in the calendar?

Maybe once again you don't know what you're talking about
bear2034
dajo9 said:

Maybe once again you don't know what you're talking about
Can't they do it on May 22 and remove Harvey Milk Day?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.