Official Biden / Harris Administration Thread

59,299 Views | 898 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by bear2034
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Explain it to me

We were using freezer trucks to hold the dead because covid 19 hit hard during Trump's presidency before mutation and immunity made it less deadly. I know you know what the swamp is and I know you know what the pandemic theory is, so I will stop there.

No. I don't know what the Swamp Plandemic theory is. Explain it to me.

Is it so stupid you'd be embarrassed to put your own words to it? Because that's what I'm guessing.

The story on where and how the virus was created, and got out, still has more to be written. But once out, the Left & UniParty sure used it to manipulate people and voting.

The Swamp is real. Bureaucrats; SES career high-level employees; Obama political appointments that he somehow made permanent; Obama political appointees that Trump & GOP never replaced bc his election was so unexpected; and the Progs released Fake Indictments and investigations via the FIB and DOJ. This Lawfare was unprecedented, including the willful collaboration of internation intell agencies via Five Eyes in fabricating fake evidence.

That's ^^ the Swamp on a whole new level.

Or when POTUS Trump signed an EO to fill the Strategic Oil Reserve when gas prices wete low, and Swamp members willfully undercut his EO and didn't fill the SOR.

Or when he ordered troops out of the Middle East, and the MIC lied to him, and didn't pull out forces.

Or when Congre$$ doesn't let him make recess appointments.
dajo9
Ok but explain to me the Swamp Plandemic theory in your words.
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Explain it to me

We were using freezer trucks to hold the dead because covid 19 hit hard during Trump's presidency before mutation and immunity made it less deadly. I know you know what the swamp is and I know you know what the pandemic theory is, so I will stop there.

Is it so stupid you'd be embarrassed to put your own words to it? Because that's what I'm guessing.

Swamp is the theory that folks were working against Trump as evidenced by the constant investigations as well as the warmongering.

Plandemic is the theory that covid was released on purpose.

Therefore, swamp plandemic implies that the folks working against Trump / career bureaucrats released the virus on purpose.

I don't agree with this, but any idiot on this board should have a sense what he meant by swamp plandemic. I don't think you are too stupid to know what he meant. You are just being a willfully blind ********.

So you are telling me that movielover believes American bureaucrats released Covid on purpose in China to discredit Trump? And you spend your time here calling me an idiot.

Galaxy brains over on the right

Yes, you are being an idiot pretending not to know these theories because you have been actively posting here for a few years. I am pretty sure you have argued against both the plandemic and swamp theories before them before. I am 99.9% sure you've argued against the swamp.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Explain it to me

Swamp is the theory that folks were working against Trump as evidenced by the constant investigations as well as the warmongering.

Therefore, swamp plandemic implies that the folks working against Trump / career bureaucrats released the virus on purpose.

I don't agree with this, but any idiot on this board should have a sense what he meant by swamp plandemic. I don't think you are too stupid to know what he meant. You are just being a willfully blind ********.

So you are telling me that movielover believes American bureaucrats released Covid on purpose in China to discredit Trump? And you spend your time here calling me an idiot.

Yes, you are being an idiot pretending not to know these theories because you have been actively posting here for a few years. I am pretty sure you have argued against both the plandemic and swamp theories before them before. I am 99.9% sure you've argued against the swamp.

Find where I have engaged in a discussion about a plandemic before now. It sounds to stupid to engage in.

As for the swamp - yes there are a large number of civil servants in American government. I don't know what the argument would be. Are the swamp the people running Trump's prison system who killed Epstein? Or the secret service agents who deleted their texts after January 6th? Or the FBI agents leaking info to Giuliani in the 2016 campaign? Or the Federal Marshalls who Traitor Trump bragged carried out an extra judicial killing.

Or is Swamp just a code word for people in government doing things Republicans don't like?
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Explain it to me

Find where I have engaged in a discussion about a plandemic before now. It sounds to stupid to engage in.

As for the swamp - yes there are a large number of civil servants in American government. I don't know what the argument would be. Are the swamp the people running Trump's prison system who killed Epstein? Or the secret service agents who deleted their texts after January 6th? Or the FBI agents leaking info to Giuliani in the 2016 campaign? Or the Federal Marshalls who Traitor Trump bragged carried out an extra judicial killing.

Or is Swamp just a code word for people in government doing things Republicans don't like?

You seem to now know what the Swamp Plandemic is, although I still believe you pretended to have no idea what the previous poster meant by it. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask him as I disagree with many of the ideas. As for the context of his comment, he was saying that folks were in freezers because of the pandemic and the government was giving folks money because of the pandemic shutdowns. You conveniently act like you aren't aware of this, so you can make negative comments about the previous presidency and prop up tbe current one. It is bush league.

Perhaps Biden's staff would have handled the pandemic better overall Perhaps not. I definitely agree that there were way too many people, mostly Trump voters, that did not take this virus seriously enough. Biden would have had better messaging.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Explain it to me

You seem to now know what the Swamp Plandemic is, although I still believe you pretended to have no idea what the previous poster meant by it. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask him as I disagree with many of the ideas. As for the context of his comment, he was saying that folks were in freezers because of the pandemic and the government was giving folks money because of the pandemic shutdowns. You conveniently act like you aren't aware of this, so you can make negative comments about the previous presidency and prop up tbe current one. It is bush league.

Perhaps Biden's staff would have handled the pandemic better overall Perhaps not. I definitely agree that there were way too many people, mostly Trump voters, that did not take this virus seriously enough. Biden would have had better messaging.

I have asked movielover to explain the swamp plandemic theory in his words and he can't. Because it sounds too stupid for even him to try to articulate. The only person defending his post is you, by going on the offensive against me.

I pointed out the reality of what was going on in the Traitor Trump Presidency because movielover called it peace and prosperity. The reality was obviously far different. It was a terrible time and all the fictional conspiracy theories movielover can come up with don't change the reality that existed.
bear2034

Democrats delete visitor logs.
movielover
- The 26 Democrat DOJ attorneys driving the Mueller cover up investigation / witch hunt deleted their 28 Federal smartphones.

- Didn't Secret Service personnel erase their phones used on J6?

- Have we ever received all of the Page - Strzok text messages?

I'm sure there's are more examples.
bear2034
Yes. Likewise, Hillary Clinton and her aides deleted 30,000+ emails and smashed their blackberrys.
Unit2Sucks
It's a bummer that Joe isn't smart enough to "interpose" names like the other guy. If you actually care about dementia, Biden is the only choice in November.

No lies detected.

Zippergate
So Joe is not mentally impaired. Got it.
82gradDLSdad
How do you address concerns about your age? First, you have to look at the other guy.
I was addressing concerns about my age and about my mental condition a year ago. Falling into a barbeque will make you take stock. I can assure you...your first thoughts aren't looking at the other guy. Geez fxxck! I'm so sick of politicians. I can't believe anyone with a brain defends most of them.
Unit2Sucks
82gradDLSdad said:

How do you address concerns about your age? First, you have to look at the other guy.
I was addressing concerns about my age and about my mental condition a year ago. Falling into a barbeque will make you take stock. I can assure you...your first thoughts aren't looking at the other guy. Geez fxxck! I'm so sick of politicians. I can't believe anyone with a brain defends most of them.
Biden can't make himself younger. There is a binary choice in november - either Biden or Trump will win the election. You can vote third party to show your disgust but the person you vote for will not become president.

Biden is old. He's never been that smart but there is literally no indication that he has dementia or mental impairment that is impacting his ability to carry out his duties. We've heard not a single person who works with him (or any world leader) criticize him for any mental impairment. The other guy has literally zero endorsements from his former cabinet members (of which there are legion, because so many quit or were fired). The other guy had a stream of stories about how dumb he was and how incapable he was of carrying out his duties. He's now deteriorating even faster before our eyes. So yes, it's relative and as I've mentioned before, the US appears incapable of electing a smart president again. Obama broke conservatives and caused them to detest anyone who sounds like they know what they're talking about.

It's a binary decision and not a particularly tough one, especially if you care about mental impairment.
sycasey
It's unfortunate that these are going to be our choices, but yeah for me it easily boils down to:

1. Biden is too old.
2. Trump is also too old, and also much worse in other ways.
82gradDLSdad
Unit2Sucks said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Biden can't make himself younger. There is a binary choice in november - either Biden or Trump will win the election. You can vote third party to show your disgust but the person you vote for will not become president.

Biden is old. He's never been that smart but there is literally no indication that he has dementia or mental impairment that is impacting his ability to carry out his duties. We've heard not a single person who works with him (or any world leader) criticize him for any mental impairment. The other guy has literally zero endorsements from his former cabinet members (of which there are legion, because so many quit or were fired). The other guy had a stream of stories about how dumb he was and how incapable he was of carrying out his duties. He's now deteriorating even faster before our eyes. So yes, it's relative and as I've mentioned before, the US appears incapable of electing a smart president again. Obama broke conservatives and caused them to detest anyone who sounds like they know what they're talking about.

It's a binary decision and not a particularly tough one, especially if you care about mental impairment.

There were other ways to answer this. No straight answers from most of these guys. The ones who do give straight answers and have their brains we "cant't" vote for. My old brain can't handle this. It's probably always been this way and I've just started to pay attention. Thank goodness for that.
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

It's unfortunate that these are going to be our choices, but yeah for me it easily boils down to:

1. Biden is too old.
2. Trump is also too old, and also much worse in other ways.
Age is one of the least bad things about Trump. Now that the Hunter Biden hoax is no longer viable for the GOP, all they have left is going after Biden's age.

We get a fresh start in 2028 on the democratic side, so hopefully someone good pops up. Trump will continue to be the de facto leader of the GOP (and only possible presidential candidate) until he croaks.
movielover
We have records to compare now.

President Trump:
Exited Paris Accord
Low food inflation
Low energy inflation
Rising Real Wages
Built 570 miles of 30' Wall
Got Mexico to guard the border w 28,000 troops
Implemented Remain in Mexico
Border secure by Trump (not Congress)
Strong Military
No new wars
Rejected war plans 4x w Iran (NeoCons)
Limited Iran incl heavy sanctions
NATO strong, flush w funds
Five (5) MidEast peace deals
American cities normal except for Antifa / BLM riots
Warp Speed to develop an experimental quasi vaxx for those who desire to use it

Presidents Biden & Obama 3.0:
Joined Paris Accord (Global Warming)
Record food inflation & food shortages
Record energy inflation
Declining Real Wages
Afghanistan historic debacle
Stopped 200 miles of new Wall construction, & welded border gates open
Sent Mexican troops home
Ended Remain in Mexico
Border Disaster: 3-6 Million illegal immigrants flooding our country every year
Veterans Hospitals serving illegal immigrants, crowding out Americans
Military stockpiles hallowed out
NATO in shambles
Proxy war w Russia - 500K Ukranians killed
Ukraine permanently wrecked
$200 B Military cost, & $200 B to rebuild what's left?
Russian Military vastly stronger - EPIC disaster
Gave Iran $50 Billion; Palestinians attack Israel weeks later
Talk of attacking Iran (War #3)
Russia & Iran close
Biden & Obama fund & supply the devastation of Gaza
X Billion to eventually rebuild Gaza
American cities overflowing w illegal immigrants & devastated by forever lockdowns & Democrat-fueled soft-on-crime bills & DAs
Forces Military and others to take an experimental quasi vaxx
Pfizer & MIC swimming in hundreds of Billions of dollars
BRICS non-dollar alliance grows

* partial list
Zippergate
Another Biden win.
Only 7...in a month?

sycasey
Zippergate said:

Another Biden win.
Only 7...in a month?

You know that this is happening because Trump pulled out of the Iran Nuclear Deal, right?
movielover
Four former (current?) Obama aides throw Biden under the bus, a coordinated effort addressing his age, mumbling, cognitive decline, etc., in the New York Post.

Setting up a Newsom or Rice insert at the Democrat Convention?

Jon Favreau, Dan Pfeiffer, David Axelrod and Jon Lovett are all ON THE RECORD.

They would not be undermining Biden if they thought he was their only possibility ... not this late. There is another plan.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/27/us-news/ex-obama-aides-say-mumbly-bidens-age-a-very-real-issue/
Zippergate
More like poll number decline. If Biden were doing well in the polls we wouldn't be hearing about this. In any case, it will be funny to see the the authoritarian lefties on this board insta-pivot from "Biden is mentally qualified" to "His sudden onset of dementia means he had to step away."
Big C
Zippergate said:

More like poll number decline. If Biden were doing well in the polls we wouldn't be hearing about this. In any case, it will be funny to see the the authoritarian lefties on this board insta-pivot from "Biden is mentally qualified" to "His sudden onset of dementia means he had to step away."

the problem is, sometimes, that perception starts to become reality
movielover
But someone was smart enough to checkmate them all. How does Biden bypass incompetent POC Harris for Newsom?

By putting forth Susan CYA Memo Rice?
movielover
Huge?!

Unit2Sucks
The loonies have even lost Fox and Friends.What a travishamockery of a hoax on Biden.

Of course, the GOP isn't interested in governing.

Even if they are failing badly in their travishamockery.

Lets Go Brandon 8

Zippergate
Free press (as long as we like what they're reporting)

Coming soon to a theater near you?

bear2034
The weaponization of the DOJ obviously wasn't some creation that came from Biden's deteriorating mind. The question then is, who is making these decisions?
movielover
According to former DOJ veteran attorney, UCLA law grad, and J6 defense attorney @ShipwreckedCrew - AG Eric Holder & Obama turned the DOJ from a non partisan organization - to highly partisan and Left wing.

They recruited new attorneys from Left wing sources, and non partisan, moderate, and Conservative attorneys bailed. SWC was one of those.
Big C
movielover said:

But someone was smart enough to checkmate them all. How does Biden bypass incompetent POC Harris for Newsom?

A full 15% of the reason I'd like to see Newsom running this Fall is so I could see you people crap your pants.
bear2034
Big C said:

movielover said:

A full 15% of the reason I'd like to see Newsom running this Fall is so I could see you people crap your pants.

The Democrats would first have to explain why they would drop Kamala over Newsom. She's good enough to be VP and attract votes but not good enough to be president?
Zippergate
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

The Democrats would first have to explain why they would drop Kamala over Newsom. She's good enough to be VP and attract votes but not good enough to be president?
Imagine the Republicans passing over a woman of color to put forth a cis white male.
movielover
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

They would essentially be passing up the three most qualified black women ever - to inject an effeminate privileged WM from Ross / Marin County.

Kamala Harris
Susan Rice
Michelle Obama
Big C
movielover said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

They would essentially be passing up the three most qualified black women ever - to inject an effeminate privileged WM from Ross / Marin County.

Kamala Harris
Susan Rice
Michelle Obama

LOL. Sounds like you guys are already getting nervous, trying to figure out your talking points, knowing that Newsom would scorch Trump in a general election. I'm already enjoying this!

I could see Trump losing a few more votes, each time he referred to his opponent as "New Scum"... as if the American people want a third-grader as their President.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

Imagine the Republicans passing over a woman of color to put forth a cis white male.
Isn't that what happened when Trump chose Pence over Nikki Haley or either Diamond or Silk?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.