Official Biden / Harris Administration Thread

65,187 Views | 993 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by bear2034
BearHunter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Old yeller: Biden's private fury

• Behind closed doors, Biden has such a quick-trigger temper that some aides try to avoid meeting alone with him. Some take a colleague, almost as a shield against a solo blast.
  • The president's admonitions include: "God dammit, how the **** don't you know this?!," "Don't ****ing bullsh*t me!" and "Get the **** out of here!" according to current and former Biden aides who have witnessed and been on the receiving end of such outbursts.

https://www.axios.com/2023/07/10/biden-temper-us-president
BearHunter

Democrats gonna Democrat.
bearister
GOP's crumbling case against Biden on crime, immigration and inflation

https://www.axios.com/2023/07/22/biden-us-immigration-inflation-crime
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearHunter
Unit2Sucks said:

Starting a thread to cover the goings on of the Biden / Harris presidential administration.

Biden approval rating 42%, disapproval 54% averaged across 10 polls.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html
bearister
South, Mountain West see manufacturing boom under Biden

https://www.axios.com/2023/07/23/south-mountain-west-manufacturing-boom-biden
BearHunter

How do you go from a record 81 million "votes" to the second most unpopular president of all time in a span of 910 days?
BearHunter

7+ million illegal immigrants have crossed the border since Biden took office. 35 states have populations less than 7 million.
Cal88
We may (or may not) have cured cancer, but we haven't cured dementia yet.
BearHunter

McConnell is following Fetterman's playbook. Genius.
BearHunter
Has anyone else noticed that EVERYTHING Democrat prosecutors are charging Trump with are things President Biden is clearly guilty of?
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

Has anyone else noticed that EVERYTHING Democrat prosecutors are charging Trump with are things President Biden is clearly guilty of?
When did Biden try to install alternate slates of electors or call the Georgia Secretary of State and demand he alter the vote count?
Biden Crime Family

Gabby Johnson in 2024
Unit2Sucks
I recognize that no one is going to watch a 20 minute interview with Biden, but this John Harwood piece shows that Biden is more capable of carrying on a conversation than Trump ever has been.

There is no teleprompter here and Biden acquits himself quite well. Sure he sounds old and isn't as quick witted as Obama or Hillary, but it's simply not possible for someone with dementia (let alone stage 7 dementia or whatever other made up claims RWNJs make) would be able to have this conversation.

Meanwhile, Trump is incapable of answering a simple question and yet the conservatives (who claim not to support Trump) never find themselves questioning his mental state.

Unit2Sucks
Record reduction in crime in 2023 across the US.

Quote:

In 2023, murder rates in the United States dropped at an astonishing rate, probably among the highest on record. That's according to data gathered by Jeff Asher, an independent criminologist, from cities with publicly available numbers. In the sample of 175 cities, murder is down by an average of almost 13 percent this year.

And it's not just murder. FBI data for the third quarter show that every category of crime except for motor-vehicle theft is down, some of them sharply, year over year from 2022. (As for the car thefts, they seemin one of the weirdest data flukes you'll ever seeto have been driven almost entirely by TikTok videos showing the ease of breaking into certain Kias and Hyundais.) Two years ago, as worries about soaring crime resounded, I wrote that America was in the midst of a violence wave, not a crime wave, as property crime continued to sink even while violent crime rose. Now America seems to be experiencing a peace wave.

"The quarterly data in particular suggests 2023 featured one of the lowest rates of violent crime in the United States in more than 50 years," Asher wrote in his Substack newsletter.

But corporate media is still pushing the GOP crime narrative in order to make 2024 a competitive race.

Quote:

The drop is unlikely to get the same attention that the increase did. Last month, Gallup found that the percentage of Americans who believe that crime in the United States is a very or extremely serious problem has risen sharply, from 54 to 63 percent, since fall 2021, when I noted the violence waveeven as most types of crime have declined over the same period.

bear2034
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearHunter said:

When did Biden try to install alternate slates of electors or call the Georgia Secretary of State and demand he alter the vote count?

A complaint for Fulton County was filed that specifically called out 3,125 duplicate ballot counts and 17,852 votes counted that do not have a corresponding ballot image. This complaint resulted in the creation of investigation SEB2023-25. This investigation is reportedly complete and the results of this investigation were to be presented to the SEB this week. This complaint was recently categorized by the Board as "violations found." However, last Friday, the SEB reported that this investigation has been continued and will therefore not be discussed at this week's SEB meeting.

In addition, there are over 140,000 ballots that citizens have been prevented to audit due to Georgia's Secretary of State's office. These ballots reportedly all looked the same and "like carbon copies" and were included in the election counting. They were identified during the recount also known as the Risk Limiting Audit (RLA) and they have been blocked for review in the courts since the 2020 election. Although the Georgia Supreme Court ruled a year ago that the citizens in the state can review these ballots, the Secretary of State and the courts are preventing this from happening.
movielover
Biden White House scrubs Hunter Biden visits from visitor logs

"So, Hunter is apparently here at the White House after defying a Congressional subpoena while being indicted and facing a maximum of 17 years behind bars on financial crimes plus another 25 on the gun charges that he is facing," she added."

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/white-house-caught-leaving-hunter-biden-off-visitor-logs-mstef/#google_vignette
bear2034
movielover said:

Biden White House scrubs Hunter Biden visits from visitor logs

The Biden White House also had to scrub Hunter Biden's cocaine from the furniture.
movielover
COL

bear2034
Plan A - Convict Trump before Election Day

Plan B - Shred the Constitution and take Trump off the ballot instead
bear2034

Actual Joe Biden quotes set to Cowboy Western theme.
Chapman_is_Gone

Anytime you see Kamala Harris, just imagine in your head her as a 23 year old, spreading wide to take in every inch of the Willie of sweaty, obese 62-year old Willie Brown, with Harris grinning all the while because she knew those musty sessions in the back of that Coupe de Ville would advance her career more than her work ethic and limited talent ever could. A man old enough to be her grandfather.
movielover
I'm gonna be ill. But a few minutes for old Willie earned her Millions. Now, coincidentally, Willie, like other Dems, is playing footsies with a very young Russian. Russians and Communist Chinese. Funny that.
bear2034
Kamala love Big Willie long time.
bear2034
It looks like Jack Smith turned out to be a complete idiot. An ambitious idiot, but still an idiot.

As Trump would say, "they're not sending their best."
bear2034
BREAKING: Biden has arrived in the U.S. Virgin Islands, where he'll spend the rest of the year at the beach.

Biden has spent 417 days 39% of his presidency on vacation.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

BREAKING: Biden has arrived in the U.S. Virgin Islands, where he'll spend the rest of the year at the beach.

Biden has spent 417 days 39% of his presidency on vacation.
That's probably less than Trump spent vacationing at Mar-A-Lago and his other resorts, but IOIYAR.
bear2034
It's cute that you still defend Biden.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

It's cute that you still defend Biden.
I'm not defending Biden. Personally, I think it's too much as well. I'm just pointing out that all recent presidents have done this. The White House must be an awful place to live.
dajo9
104 weekends + 11 Federal holidays + 20 vacation days = 37% of a year
American Vermin
movielover
bear2034 said:

It looks like Jack Smith turned out to be a complete idiot. An ambitious idiot, but still an idiot.

As Trump would say, "they're not sending their best."

Michigan?
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

104 weekends + 11 Federal holidays + 20 vacation days = 37% of a year
All President's work weekends. Even when Trump was spending his mornings playing golf, he was still endangering out natsec by viewing classified materials in his seaside resort which was filled with spies.

But the right wing media has been telling this inane story to their drooling fans that every single day Biden spends away from the White House is vacation. It's idiotic, but they lap it up.

Like many Americans, Biden works from home. In this case, he spends most weekends at his home in Delaware. Unlike the last guy, his Delaware home isn't a seaside resort full of spies.

I haven't heard any criticism of Biden to the effect of "if only he spend more time governing, x, y, or z, wouldn't have happened." Biden is an effective executive. Note, I'm not claiming that he's a good or a great executive (that's a different topic), but I think he's effective in that he is able to effectively manage his team to do what they need to do. He might manage them in ways that create outcomes that conservatives or extremist progressives don't like, but it's not because he's spending too much time in Delaware.

Nonetheless, because Trump spent so much time playing golf, the right wing media will continue to pretend that Biden's time in Delaware is somehow an issue.
movielover
Because he barely works. He clearly is in major neurological decline, and has been, for years. He can't recall which way to walk, he jumbles words, he almost sounds like jibberish-talking Kamala Harris. It's sad to see, but his wife and the Democrat machine are behind him, Biden > Bernie Sanders. Obama said on record that he wanted a third term, but wanted to be in the background. Well, he got it.

Someday, we'll get the story of the cadre of Progressives and Wall Street Globalists running the show. Obama, Jake Sullivan (Nordstream II), Susan Rice, Bidens wife, Blackrock, Soros, BLM, etc.
bear2034
Maybe bearister and Unit2sucks both understand Biden's gibberish and Kamala's word salads?
bearister
At least Biden has competent people working for him like Ronald Ray Gun did during his second term when he kept yelling "Cut! Cut!" because he thought he was filming Bonzo Goes to Washington.

The problem with tRump is that he is a micro manager yet he is as dumb as a turnip. His entire business career he needed his daddy or a bankruptcy court to bail him out from his disastrous business decisions.

The other problem with tRump is that he can only get the F Troop to work for him (i.e. cretins like Stephen Miller, Jerry Kushner, Jason Miller, etc.)
bear2034
Joe Biden's handlers aren't running the country with him, they're running the country in spite of him.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.