The Non-Yogi Israel-Palestine war thread

189,336 Views | 2533 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by tequila4kapp
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
What a field day for the heat (Ooh ooh ooh)
A thousand people in the street (Ooh ooh ooh)
Singing songs and they carrying signs (Ooh ooh ooh)
Mostly say, "Hooray for our side" (Ooh ooh ooh)
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
-Stephen Stills, For What It's Worth
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
10% For The Big Guy

smh

movielover
Has the UK solved their rampant "grooming gangs" problem, which included the torture, rape, and pimping of British teenage girls - often foster girls - predominantly conducted by Pakistani takeaway drivers?

The controversial Tommy Robinson focused on that issue, was attacked, imprisoned, and had to move out of the country.

An in-depth Civil investigation found that school and police officials turned their backs on the 'alleged' vicious and widespread crimes.
MinotStateBeav
Cal88 said:

movielover said:

Wikipedia: "Londonistan: How Britain is Creating a Terror State Within is a 2006 best-selling[1] book by the British journalist Melanie Phillips about the spread of Islamism in the United Kingdom over the previous twenty years."

She is, quite literally, the voice of Israel.

Quote:

Melanie Phillips
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanie_Phillips][/url]
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org wiki Melanie_Phillips

She had a weekly radio show on Voice of Israel, is a regular panellist on BBC Radio's The Moral Maze and appears frequently on BBC TV's signature political ...

Journalism career Views and opinions International issues

The number of Mosques from say the early 90s to today in London has skyrocketed though so what she said isn't wrong. Many of these mosques are funded by arab states. They are radicalizing the population in London.
KPG
Israel is now saying what has been apparent to many from the jump and many on this board said was crazy and would never happen: this is the Gaza Nakba.

"We are now rolling out the Nakba of Gaza. This is the Nakba of Gaza 2023. Look, I don't know how it will eventually end up. The city of Gaza spans 1/3rd of the strip. Half the population, one third of the area. There are the other 2/3rds of Gaza. The center refugee camps, Khan Younis and Rafah. There are six more refugee camps. In the northern part, there are only two refugee camps, large ones, but only two."

This statement was made on Israeli TV by Avi Dichter, current Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, former Minister of Internal Security and Shin Bet Director, the Israel Security Agency. It's clear Israel has no intention of allowing Gaza City to be repopulated, as evidenced by their statements, and their actions of leveling Gaza City.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20231112-avi-dichter-labels-gazan-displacement-as-nakba-2023/
tequila4kapp
His words are his words. Per a quick Google search he's also called for for Israel to reoccupy Gaza for over a decade. That hasn't happened. Maybe his opinion isn't so meaningful and representative after all.

Also, in the most literal sense, Palestinians DO need to be removed. It's better for them, keeps them safe during this war. It also enables the safety of Israeli soldiers and their military operations. The international community is literally calling for their removal. If Israel does nothing to protect Palestinians they are perpetrating a Holocaust. If they move them they are perpetrating a Nakba. No matter what they do they can't win.

Is he using Nakba because Palestinians are being moved? Or is he using it because he means for Israel to permanently remove them? There is no way the latter will happen.
sycasey
tequila4kapp said:

His words are his words. Per a quick Google search he's also called for for Israel to reoccupy Gaza for over a decade. That hasn't happened. Maybe his opinion isn't so meaningful and representative after all.

Also, in the most literal sense, Palestinians DO need to be removed. It's better for them, keeps them safe during this war. It also enables the safety of Israeli soldiers and their military operations. The international community is literally calling for their removal. If Israel does nothing to protect Palestinians they are perpetrating a Holocaust. If they move them they are perpetrating a Nakba. No matter what they do they can't win.

Is he using Nakba because Palestinians are being moved? Or is he using it because he means for Israel to permanently remove them? There is no way the latter will happen.

"Permanently remove" is basically what Nakba means.
10% For The Big Guy
tequila4kapp said:

Zionists not in the set of "decent people."
tequila4kapp
IDF delivers 300 liters of fuel to Al Shifa hospital. Hamas refuses to allow hospital to get / use the fuel.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/11/12/israel-we-delivered-fuel-to-shifa-hospital-hamas-wont-let-them-have-it/
10% For The Big Guy
tequila4kapp said:

IDF delivers 300 liters of fuel to Al Shifa hospital. Hamas refuses to allow hospital to get / use the fuel.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/11/12/israel-we-delivered-fuel-to-shifa-hospital-hamas-wont-let-them-have-it/
Believing what the IDF says right now is about as smart as believing Fauci when he says he didn't fund gain of function research or the Washington Post when they write their 11th article saying that the United States definitely definitely didn't bomb Nordstream 2.

Cal88
tequila4kapp said:

Cal88
dajo9
Glenn Greenwald is apparently a little slow on the uptake
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
tequila4kapp
Did you guys open the link? Video of soldiers delivering fuel. Reference to audio between the IDF and a hospital admin and audio between hospital and Hamas. I get that you guys hate Israel (and Jews?), but jeez.
oski003
tequila4kapp said:

Did you guys open the link? Video of soldiers delivering fuel. Reference to audio between the IDF and a hospital admin and audio between hospital and Hamas. I get that you guys hate Israel (and Jews?), but jeez.

You do have to admit it is a tiny amount of fuel though, right? Would they refuse it if it were of substantial help?
Cal88
tequila4kapp said:

So Israeli soldiers are walking around casually into that hospital which was supposed to be Hamas' redoubt? that was the point here.

Also, don't throw around casually those kinds of accusations, they're not helpful and they cheapen accusations levelled at real antisemites.

Greenwald on this subject:

tequila4kapp
I apologize if that was offensive. But a few on the board ignored literal video of the Hamas rocket hitting the hospital and now ignored the video and audio evidence here. It starts to make you wonder.

I'm not there so I don't know but there have been reports of fighting at the hospital with the IDF encircling the hospital and gaining greater control. A reasonable inference is the IDF has militarily achieved the ability to deliver fuel.
tequila4kapp
oski003 said:

tequila4kapp said:

You do have to admit it is a tiny amount of fuel though, right? Would they refuse it if it were of substantial help?
It's about 90 gallons. Supposedly a volume of fuel to enable urgent medical services.

The claim isn't that the hospital is refusing it, it's that the CEO of the Hamas Health Ministry forbade and prevented the hospital from receiving the fuel.
oski003
tequila4kapp said:

oski003 said:

tequila4kapp said:

It's about 90 gallons. Supposedly a volume of fuel to enable urgent medical services.

The claim isn't that the hospital is refusing it, it's that the CEO of the Hamas Health Ministry forbade and prevented the hospital from receiving the fuel.
By refuse it, I meant Hamas refused it. Yes, they appear to control the hospital.
Cal88
tequila4kapp said:

I apologize if that was offensive. But a few on the board ignored literal video of the Hamas rocket hitting the hospital and now ignored the video and audio evidence here. It starts to make you wonder.

I'm not there so I don't know but there have been reports of fighting at the hospital with the IDF encircling the hospital and gaining greater control. A reasonable inference is the IDF has militarily achieved the ability to deliver fuel.

Thanks, much appreciated.
10% For The Big Guy
tequila4kapp said:

You are an easy target for propaganda.

oski003
10% For The Big Guy said:

tequila4kapp said:

Maybe they didn't want the fuel used for rockets and terrorist tunnels? What assurance did they have that'd excess fuel would actually be used to run the hospital?
10% For The Big Guy

bearister
Good to know one of my sources just got a blessing.
tequila4kapp
10% For The Big Guy said:

tequila4kapp said:

I guess it depends on which seat you occupy because to me this is a solid case of pot meet kettle.

Hamas is sitting on hundreds of thousands of gallons of gas (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/hamas-hoarding-vast-amounts-fuel-gaza-hospitals-run-low-us-officials-s-rcna122977)

Hamas says it is not responsible for the welfare of Palestinians (link earlier in this thread).

Hamas refuses to allow the hospital to retrieve 300 liters provided by IDF (link earlier in this thread).

Hamas uses Al Shifa for military purposes, including using it to kill people who are friendly to Israel (links earlier in this thread).

And the anti-Israel stuff continues...they are providing too little gas, they put it in a bad place, the audio and video evidence they provide is doctored, blah, blah, blah. And ZERO critical thinking. Like maybe, just maybe, a medical person from a hospital that's controlled by Hamas isn't free to say things other than what keeps him safe with Hamas.
going4roses
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8Du8MLF/

She is an attorney in DC … but she had a question about what is going on here in relation to the Middle East issue ?
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
tequila4kapp
going4roses said:

She is an attorney in DC … but she had question about what is going on here in relation to the Middle East issue ?
If her assertion that Palestinian Americans are not getting the same protections and services as Israeli Americans is correct, that is a problem.
oski003
tequila4kapp said:

going4roses said:

She is an attorney in DC … but she had question about what is going on here in relation to the Middle East issue ?
If her assertion that Palestinian Americans are not getting the same protections and services as Israeli Americans is correct, that is a problem.

There was a free gaza protest near me. The police let the protestors take over a busy street for hours while the "protestors" spray painted street signs, the road, and sidewalks, vandalized the aerospace company it was outside of, littered, and even dumped a bunch of rocks onto the street from the back of a pickup truck. They spray painted free gaza and acab everywhere.
going4roses
And …
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
oski003
going4roses said:

And …

The folks protesting in the USA for the people of Gaza seemed to be degenerates and criminals and opportunists as opposed to people that actually care about the pain and suffering the Palestinians are facing because of their Hamas leadership. Bring back MLK and Ghandi.
Biden Sucks 2
oski003 said:

going4roses said:

And …
The folks protesting in the USA for the people of Gaza seemed to be degenerates and criminals and opportunists as opposed to people that actually care about the pain and suffering the Palestinians are facing because of their Hamas leadership. Bring back MLK and Ghandi.
MLK and Gandhi would be protesting against Israel as well.

oski003
Genocide Joe said:

oski003 said:

going4roses said:

And …
MLK and Gandhi would be protesting against Israel as well.

Yes, they would be protesting the violence on both sides.
MinotStateBeav
oski003 said:

tequila4kapp said:

going4roses said:

There was a free gaza protest near me. The police let the protestors take over a busy street for hours while the "protestors" spray painted street signs, the road, and sidewalks, vandalized the aerospace company it was outside of, littered, and even dumped a bunch of rocks onto the street from the back of a pickup truck. They spray painted free gaza and acab everywhere.
Many of these "protests" are really trying to stir up revolution more than protesting a cause. That's why you see many times antifa is so active in them. That's why I have issues with Greenwald and Mate's reporting about them sometimes because they see them as purely massive "Free Palestine" protests but are in fact used as cover for antifa to do other nefarious things. What was that comedic line .."We've got some serious clingers going on here.."
bearister

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.