The Town has major trouble

70,275 Views | 973 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by movielover
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yesterday naked lady popping rounds on the Bay Bridge, and now this today:

Westbound Hwy 24 closed in Lafayette for CHP investigation; witness reports shooting between cars - CBS San Francisco

https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/news/westbound-hwy-24-closed-in-lafayette-for-chp-investigation-witness-reports-shooting-between-cars/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
going4roses
Something in the air /water ??
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
bearister
The UFO's are starting the invasion.

*I watched some of the filming of that movie from the library fire escape when I was in law school. Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
going4roses
Invasion of the body snatchers?
Cal88
No reports on the naked lady who got out of her car at the Bay Bridge entrance and started shooting at random cars?

Pam Price is going to give her a stern talking to.
bearister
bearister
Listen to the gunfire as she drives around and by carjackers:

Terrifying video shows armed carjacking attempt in Oakland

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/video-shows-carjacking-attempt-in-oakland-18262192.php
NVBear78
Cal88 said:

No reports on the naked lady who got out of her car at the Bay Bridge entrance and started shooting at random cars?

Just another day in the Bay, nothing to see here, move along, who cares about naked ladies firing at cars on the Bay Bridge…
bearister
bearister said:

I would cough up PPV cash to watch this. Rumor is prescreened questions only.

*Attendees will have their cars vandalized during their attendance.
bearister
Early this evening. The Mayor, DA and Chief of Police are being dared to stop it:

https://abc7news.com/carjacking-chase-shuts-down-34th-and-west-streets-in-oakland-police/13554251/
bearister
dimitrig
NVBear78 said:

Cal88 said:

Just another day in the Bay, nothing to see here, move along, who cares about naked ladies firing at cars on the Bay Bridge…

In a red state they would be appalled at her nudity and give her the chair for it but the gunfire is perfectly normal.

bearister
bearister said:

Listen to the gunfire as she drives around and by carjackers:

Terrifying video shows armed carjacking attempt in Oakland

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/video-shows-carjacking-attempt-in-oakland-18262192.php

https://abc7news.com/carjacking-oakland-serial-carjackings-3-arrested-car-theft-2-adults-1-juvenile/13559433/

bearister
bearister
What does this tell you when this passes in the COB:

Berkeley approves license plate readers for police

https://www.berkeleyscanner.com/2023/07/26/policing/berkeley-approves-license-plate-readers-alpr-police/
going4roses
Hmm k
bearister
Taylor Swift Concert or line for Q & A with DA?

bearister

going4roses
As expected a shh show
bearister

going4roses
I guess, interesting not a word about reparations which would start to address issues of one demographic. Now as far as the others I don't know. The threshold of being able to work a job or two and pay bills are long gone. Police can not fix systemic societal issues. Black folks got pushed out of Oakland for another element. Nothing was fixed . Tax revenue that left suburban white flight … aided by the Highway acts and the GI bill. Takeovers (cultural appropriation crossed with fast n furious culture ) are not Sideshows two totally different things.
Not a word of Anti Black crime hmm even though data shows the most hate crimes are committed against Black people.
When the RE crashed certain people got property for pennies on the dollar … others moved back/to Oakland but the problems were never dealt with. It's mad max beyond thunderdome out here.

Rant over
Chapman_is_Gone
going4roses said:

I guess, interesting not a word about reparations which would start to address issues of one demographic. Now as far as the others I don't know. The threshold of being able to work a job or two and pay bills are long gone. Police can not fix systemic societal issues. Black folks got pushed out of Oakland for another element. Nothing was fixed . Tax revenue that left suburban white flight … aided by the Highway acts and the GI bill. Takeovers (cultural appropriation crossed with fast n furious culture ) are not Sideshows two totally different things.
Not a word of Anti Black crime hmm even though data shows the most hate crimes are committed against Black people.
When the RE crashed certain people got property for pennies on the dollar … others moved back/to Oakland but the problems were never dealt with. It's mad max beyond thunderdome out here.

Rant over

You are ****ing mental. Stay away from me, please.
going4roses
Chapman_is_Gone said:

going4roses said:

Rant over

You are ****ing mental. Stay away from me, please.

Am I ? why because you said so and of course you have to be correct all the time every time. You came on this board/thread on your own free will did you not?
Who said this "So this is where the loser cretins of BI hang out. Get a life, losers. You can shove your tired cliche political opinions up your ass." ?

Damn troglodyte
bearister

*Mr. Taylor should have been Mayor of Oakland, and Terry Wiley or Jimmie Wilson should have been DA. LeRonne Armstrong should still be Chief of Police. Oakland got the Triple Crown of getting F'd.

*……and it appears that the interim Chief of Police took a hard pass on attending that sh@it show in Montclair last night.
bearister
Berkeley High mountain biker bikejacked in Tilden park

https://www.berkeleyscanner.com/2023/07/27/crime/berkeley-high-student-bikejacked-tilden-park/
Cal88
bearister said:

Berkeley High mountain biker bikejacked in Tilden park

https://www.berkeleyscanner.com/2023/07/27/crime/berkeley-high-student-bikejacked-tilden-park/

The average cyclist around Tilden is now riding a $1,000 to $3,000 road bike, that could be resold by thieves for about a third to half that price, a good payday for a thief and most of the time, an untraceable crime, vs stealing a car or breaking into someone's house. There is a network of bike thieves that resell their loot in other cities, so the fancy $3,500 carbon Specialized bike stolen in SF would be loaded on a van to LA and resold there for $2k.
bearister
Where were you Wednesday between 8 am and 10 am? Asking for a friend.
Cal88
Having breakfast at Top Dog with Diablowags.
going4roses
sycasey
Seems like the super-lefty prosecutors have gotten their shot in both Oakland and SF and are not making much of it. So it goes.
bearister
They are not prosecutors. They are public defenders brought in to blow up the system and make plea deals. They have never handled a case where they had to meet a burden of proof.

They come from a background where they don't let their clients testify and they try to make the jury question the evidence. Then during closing argument they argue facts that were never put into evidence and the judge grants them a wide berth.

Let's see how the public defenders turned prosecutors do in upcoming cases against OPD officers (one for shooting a person with a baseball bat and the other an alleged corrupt officer bribing informants).

I'm pretty sure all the new hires by Madame DA have never tried one felony case through jury verdict.
going4roses

Why no charges ? Seems both DA's are dealing with cases they can't prosecute… but why ?
sycasey
going4roses said:

Why no charges ? Seems both DA's are dealing with cases they can't prosecute… but why ?

I did see a post about this:

Cal88
A witness?? Weren't they captured on film?
bearister
Critics, fans of DA Pamela Price clash at Oakland crime meeting

https://www.berkeleyscanner.com/2023/07/29/courts/pamela-price-oakland-crime-meeting/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.