2020 Election - Catch-all Thread

259,467 Views | 2434 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Unit2Sucks
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
This is why tRump and his supporters are so angry at being called out by social media platforms and why they squeal "CENSORSHIP!" like stuck pigs. Their rat f@ucking tactics are getting smothered.

Manipulated video of Biden mixing up states was shared 1.1m times before being removed

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/02/joe-biden-manipulated-video-mixing-up-states-twitter-removed?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

*It is stuff like this that gets helltopay1 all lathered up at night and causes him to generate a 1000 word run on sentence. Like Fox News, these false stories are a form of Elder Abuse.
B.A. Bearacus
This evil man will be voted out tomorrow.

smh
B.A. Bearacus said:

This evil man will be voted out tomorrow.
probable electoral looser, sure, but will he stay or will he goooo..

bearister
If tRump wins a 2nd term:

" Leon Panetta, a former defense secretary and CIA director, said: "For too long I kept telling myself that it was a matter of time before he would recognize what he needed to do in order to have a more lasting legacy in history. But the bottom line is that he's not somebody who learns, doesn't want to learn and will basically continue to do the things that he's done in the first four years the second four years with perhaps even greater damage to our democracy."

Panetta, co-founder of the Panetta Institute for Public Policy in California, added: "The way he's dealing with Covid is just a good example that under no circumstances is he going to admit failure. Under no circumstances is he going to take the actions that need to be taken in order to deal with it. Under no circumstances is he going to listen to advisers or more experienced people who understand these issues.

"And for that reason, we're going to have another four years of Trump unleashed and I don't know what direction that takes the country except into further trouble." The Guardian

Joe Biden leads President Trump by double digits nationally, USC poll suggests

https://news.yahoo.com/joe-biden-leads-president-trump-120049450.html
okaydo

okaydo

bearister
Attacking everything but the pandemic.
B.A. Bearacus
You can quote retweet (retweet with a comment), but cannot do a basic retweet.

bearister
If tRump doesn't watch his Ken doll size tweeting fingers, he is going to find himself serving a stretch in the Federal hoosegow for sedition.
B.A. Bearacus
Often overlooked that she is the worst FLOTUS in US history.

NYCGOBEARS
B.A. Bearacus said:

She was a horrible model and call girl as well. She did sucker Trump though. Gotta give her that one.
bearister
tRump is dumping Natasha there for Hope Hicks.

BearForce2
B.A. Bearacus said:

She's correct.

By the way, the worst FLOTUS in U.S. history according to the Democrats at the time, is the wife the U.S. President who freed the slaves. She was guilty by association.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
The current FLOTUS is merely the dumbest CU....next Tuesday of all of them.
Unit2Sucks
Trump really has brought out the creativity in people.

B.A. Bearacus
Dirty MF.

B.A. Bearacus

Unit2Sucks
Imagine if international media covered us like we do African nations. You don't have to:

There are a lot more like this.
Unit2Sucks
Deadline looming for Trump to request a recount in Wisconsin. The recount would uncover any of the fraud he claims exists and he would have an opportunity to observe to ensure fairness. The only catch is that it costs $7.9M and he has to prepay. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!1!1!!11!!!!

I think we all know how this will go down. He won't request a recount, will complain that the election was a fraud and that they tried to overcharge him and that he's still the real winner. I know he's trying to ruin our democracy and all, and may start a war with Iran as part of his tantrum, but I can't help but enjoy how much this pains him and his supporters as he draws out this landslide clobbering.

Wisconsin recount would cost Trump campaign $7.9 million

Quote:

(CNN)The Wisconsin Elections Commission said Monday that if President Donald Trump's campaign wants a recount of the razor-thin presidential race in the state, it will need to pay $7.9 million upfront.

CNN projected that President-elect Joe Biden will win Wisconsin and its 10 electoral votes. According to unofficial results, Biden leads President Donald Trump by 20,470 votes, or 0.62%.

That close outcome makes the race eligible for a recount if the losing candidate requests one. But because Biden's winning margin is larger than 0.25%, state law says that the Trump campaign must prepay the estimated cost of the recount.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.