Coronavirus vs Trump

228,236 Views | 2120 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by concordtom
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wish more media outlets did this:

okaydo

bearister
Putin is probably thinking this would be a great time to seize the Ukraine. Some rocket tests in N. Korea thrown in for good measure?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
sycasey
bearister
bearister
Why has coronavirus testing in the US been such a disaster?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/13/coronavirus-testing-us?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Fox News accused of downplaying coronavirus as it moves to protect staff

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/mar/13/fox-news-accused-of-downplaying-coronavirus-as-it-moves-to-protect-staff?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
B.A. Bearacus
Team Bloomberg go.

GBear4Life

BI two weeks ago on Corona: What's the big deal guys?
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo

okaydo

bearister

Lt. Briggs from Magnum Force with regard to tRump and all the people in his circle he exposed to COVID 19:
"Well, it looks like someone just saved the taxpayers a lot of money."

sycasey
GBear4Life said:

And your point is?
NYCGOBEARS
sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

And your point is?

Why does anyone bother to respond to this troll anymore?
sycasey
Anyway, a bit of good news: Trump seems to have agreed to a relief bill negotiated with House Dems, and McConnell called off the Senate recess so they can vote on it. Not completely paralyzed at least.
okaydo

bearister
Trump holds a press conference to announce that he was declaring a national emergency over the novel coronavirus. The national emergency declaration freed up $50 billion in federal resources to fight the novel coronavirus. Immediately after he gave the press conference announcing the designation, the stock market began to rise, and when it closed at 4:00, about a half-hour after he began speaking, the Dow Jones Industrial Average had gone up 1,985 points.

Query: How many millions do yo figure tRump Crime Family members and associates made through their straw man traders in the market yesterday?

*By the time the Clownocracy reign of terror ends, the Crime Family will need every dime of that money to light out for parts unknown very far off grid.
okaydo
bearister
"Pursuant to my Biggly powers under the National Emergencies Act, and in the interests of public safety and saving the Republic, the 2020 Election has been suspended until further notice. No questions at this time. God Bless America and KEEP AMERICA GREAT!"

okaydo

bearister
You can rest assured that the tRump Crime Family members, and the Kardashians, et al are hoarding these $5000 Go Bags.

This Is How the Richest 1% Keep Calm and Carry On

https://www.bloombergquint.com/onweb/one-percenters-keep-calm-during-coronavirus-with-a-4-995-go-bag

tRump at today's virus pressie;

The first image that came to mind when I Iooked at tRump's hat and face is the Crazy Guggenheim character on the Jackie Gleason Show in the 1960's:
blungld
GBear4Life said:

Not me.
blungld
bearister said:

You can rest assured that the tRump Crime Family Members, the Kardashians, et al are hoarding these $5000 Go Bags.

This Is How the Richest 1% Keep Calm and Carry On

https://www.bloombergquint.com/onweb/one-percenters-keep-calm-during-coronavirus-with-a-4-995-go-bag

tRump at today's virus pressie;

I wonder what we find if we look at Trump inner circle stock market activity in early stages of virus when he was sending pro-market and "nothing to see here" messaging to public. Did they sell off and then sell short? It's been reported that Kushner sold his Cadre stock a few weeks ago. Insider trading? I hope this is just one of several things that lands them in prison.
B.A. Bearacus
Meanwhile, the UK is trying to get 60% of its population infected as efficiently as possible...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/13/herd-immunity-will-the-uks-coronavirus-strategy-work

B.A. Bearacus
bearister
Be careful. Trump may exploit the coronavirus crisis for authoritarian ends

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/mar/14/trump-may-exploit-coronavirus-crisis?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

"It is also time to start worrying about the 2020 election. If the economy has crashed, there are countless dead, and Trump is badly trailing in the polls, it is almost inevitable that he will attempt to cast doubt on the wisdom and legitimacy of holding a November election. He would not have to do anything so drastic as to attempt to call off the election instead, he could call for his supporters to boycott it, then simply refuse to acknowledge the result. If the Republican party faces an electoral wipeout, its craven behavior over the last few years can give us no confidence that the party would defend the democratic process and eject Trump from the White House."

bearister
The sick joke of Donald Trump's presidency isn't funny any more

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/mar/13/coronavirus-donald-trump-presidency-sick-joke?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
okaydo
Cal88
B.A. Bearacus said:

Meanwhile, the UK is trying to get 60% of its population infected as efficiently as possible...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/13/herd-immunity-will-the-uks-coronavirus-strategy-work

I guess that might be indicative of the mindset running in Boris' circles.

"Rolling over" and letting this thing unfurl could add nearly a million to the British CV body count by spiking the peak to levels many times over that country's capacity to treat acute respiratory cases, raising the fatality rate from below 1% to up to 4%-5%.
okaydo
okaydo
BearForce2
bearister
okaydo said:

Social Darwinism in action during a pandemic: Older at risk Americans that support tRump and rely on Fox News as their source of information.
B.A. Bearacus

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.