Coronavirus vs Trump

230,747 Views | 2120 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by concordtom
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo said:

How can you be so sure that a different president wouldn't have entrusted Jared and Ivanka to bring our country back?
okaydo
dimitrig
okaydo said:

I hate Trump but this reporter should stop talking over him and let him finish saying something stupid.
okaydo
dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

I hate Trump but this reporter should stop talking over him and let him finish saying something stupid.

Every press conference features Trump talking over reporters and saying something stupid.

That's how he always "wins."

He's a human bulldoozer.

If you click here, you'll see all the praise she's getting because she -- unlike most reporters -- refuses to be bulldozed, and it's refreshing.

Big C
B.A. Bearacus said:

okaydo said:

How can you be so sure that a different president wouldn't have entrusted Jared and Ivanka to bring our country back?

Good one. I bet Obama and Clinton were thinking, "Exactly who my choices would've been!"

Others who would've chosen those same seven: FDR, Lincoln, George Washington... and more! (Putin?)
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo

BearChemist
Hypothetical scenario: If trump gets coronavirus, do you think he will national broadcast his daily ranting session from self isolation?
bearister
BearChemist said:

Hypothetical scenario: If trump gets coronavirus, do you think he will national broadcast his daily ranting session from self isolation?

If he gets it he will sink like a whale turd because he is 100 pounds overweight....obesity guaranteeing a death sentence.
GBear4Life
The administration is striving to reopen the economy? What horrible people, can we charge them with a crime?
AunBear89
You had better sit down after spinning so hard.

Whatever you have to tell yourself when you look yourself in the eye...
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearChemist
By now everyone should know that guy is an irrelevant clown.
NYCGOBEARS
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/13/us/politics/coronavirus-response-california-washington-oregon.html
okaydo
bearister
GBear4Life said:

The administration is striving to reopen the economy? What horrible people, can we charge them with a crime?

I agree with Michael Rapaport: Send all members of the Crime Family and associates into the NYC work force (riding subway, buses, cabs, etc) for 14 days. If they are all healthy at the end of that period, we can think about it.
BearNIt
So the Governor of South Dakota resisted the stay at home advisement and now the state is considered a hot spot. The incompetence of some of these people is absolutely astounding. It just goes to show you that you should pick your leader like your life will depend on him/her.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/south-dakotas-governor-resisted-ordering-people-to-stay-home-now-it-has-one-of-the-nations-largest-coronavirus-hot-spots/ar-BB12zTcc?li=BBnb7Kz
dimitrig
BearNIt said:

So the Governor of South Dakota resisted the stay at home advisement and now the state is considered a hot spot. The incompetence of some of these people is absolutely astounding. It just goes to show you that you should pick your leader like your life will depend on him/her.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/south-dakotas-governor-resisted-ordering-people-to-stay-home-now-it-has-one-of-the-nations-largest-coronavirus-hot-spots/ar-BB12zTcc?li=BBnb7Kz

This is why the states cannot decide whether to lockdown on their own. We are all interdependent on each other and we can all infect each other.

Otherwise, California needs to enforce our borders and only allow people into the State without a temperature who agree to register their location periodically and wear a mask at all times.
bearister
I stopped watching tRump's COVID 19 Follies 2 weeks ago. After seeing clips from yesterday's pressie and now that O endorsed Joe, I think today's pressie promises to be MUST SEE TV!*

*If I was in attendance at the pressie and a ruckus broke out I would seek out Jared and Stephen Miller.....and I wouldn't even sucker punch them. I'd tell them to feel free to either put'em up or grab a chair.

...and just in from the It is a Bit Disconcerting When the POTUS is Bat Sh@it Crazy Department:

bearister
BearNIt
bearister said:

The students have a point Falwell went aginst the advisement and put the entire campus in jeopardy. The issue of fees being reimbursed should be interesting as institutions all over will be watching this closely.
okaydo

chazzed
Anybody here surprised?
bearister
BearNIt said:

bearister said:

The students have a point Falwell went aginst the advisement and put the entire campus in jeopardy. The issue of fees being reimbursed should be interesting as institutions all over will be watching this closely.

The Evangelicals (like Falwell and the joker in Baton Rouge) hide behind religion with regard to why they keep proceeding like its normal times. The reality is that these human sh@it stains have big life styles and they have to keep shoveling cash into the locomotive's boiler. They ain't gettin' the cash if the flock is sheltering in place.

BearNIt
bearister said:

BearNIt said:

bearister said:

The Evangelicals (like Falwell and the joker in Baton Rouge) hide behind religion with regard to why they keep proceeding like its normal times. The reality is that these human sh@it stains have big life styles and they have to keep shoveling cash into the locomotive's boiler. They ain't gettin' the cash if the flock is sheltering in place.

Amen Brother! Never been a fan of those who hide behind religion to line their pockets.
okaydo

dimitrig
okaydo said:

Can we also send him the bill?
okaydo
okaydo

bearister
As U.S. discouraged mask use for public, White House team raced to secure face coverings from Taiwan for senior staff - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-us-discouraged-mask-use-for-public-white-house-team-raced-to-secure-face-coverings-from-taiwan-for-senior-staff/2020/04/15/27d815d2-7ac5-11ea-a130-df573469f094_story.html
okaydo

dimitrig
okaydo said:

I see they are all wearing masks and socially isolating
sycasey
okaydo said:

Looks like a still frame from Shaun of the Dead.
AunBear89
sycasey said:

okaydo said:

Looks like a still frame from Trump Rally.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
sycasey
AunBear89 said:

sycasey said:

okaydo said:

Looks like a still frame from Trump Rally.
There are a lot of similarities.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.