Coronavirus vs Trump

237,022 Views | 2120 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by concordtom
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oblivious tall, white man proclaims anybody could be a CEO. It is a matter of choice. How do we know he is a tall, white man? Because only a tall, white man would say the stupid s*!t he says.

Those tall, white men are so much better than the rest of us, they deserve all that money.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/bl7s9h/a_survey_of_fortune_500_ceo_height_revealed_that/

kelly09
And then there's this:
https://sebastianrushworth.com/2020/08/04/how-bad-is-covid-really-a-swedish-doctors-perspective/
Krugman Is A Moron
dajo9 said:

Oblivious tall, white man proclaims anybody could be a CEO. It is a matter of choice. How do we know he is a tall, white man? Because only a tall, white man would say the stupid s*!t he says.

Those tall, white men are so much better than the rest of us, they deserve all that money.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/bl7s9h/a_survey_of_fortune_500_ceo_height_revealed_that/
I want to work for Max Zhang
bearister
Bobby Wadlow, CEO of the Illuminati.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
bearister said:

Bobby Wadlow, CEO of the Illuminati.

That is well known as the third most famous optical illusion in the world: 99% of the people who look at it say that the guy on the right (in the picture) is taller. Supposedly, most of the remaining 1% made their choice because they were told in advance it was an optical illusion and they were trying to outsmart the question.
bearister
Bobby W. 8'11.2 flat footed. Strong crossover and decent 3 ball.

The "little guy" in the photo was a 6'5 PG at Syracuse.

bearister
US tops 5 million confirmed virus cases, to Europe's alarm

https://apnews.com/2a03a4e685316eb7d5a6e7181000fbfe?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top
okaydo

Big C

Has Georgia's Governor Stupid commented on this yet?

Let me guess: "If they hadn't tested them, we'd have ZERO cases!"
bearister
I feel very happy that the poor Deplorables that felt left behind and disrespected by the elites were able to exercise that excellent judgment and common sense they have to install tRump as POTUS...and will do it again...with a little help from his friends.

Big C

Well, Trump said he has the support of "some very tough people... the bikers... " so he's killing off his base on this one. Plus, they were the ones who were going to take to the streets, if he loses a "rigged" election.
Anarchistbear

No way, these are Joe's people

bearister
Big C said:

Well, Trump said he has the support of "some very tough people... the bikers... " so he's killing off his base on this one. Plus, they were the ones who were going to take to the streets, if he loses a "rigged" election.

A handful of Tier 1 Operators could handle 5000 of those stupid paint balling f@ucks that brandish fancy rifles but have no idea how to use them and would run if taking live fire. The friendly fire death rate of rebelling Deplorables would be 85%.

smh

please, sir, may we have some more?
smh
AunBear89
Nm
bearister
This is Jack Smith, your host, and ...YOU ASKED FOR IT:

smh
> you asked for it
more more Moire' with mucho bonus credit for d*ck cheney grabs. # ready, fire, aim..

smh
bearister
The wartime President, his Crime Family and his associates are war profiteers looting America.

Trump has no problem letting billionaires profit off the pandemic

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/aug/09/trump-has-no-problem-letting-billionaires-profit-off-the-pandemic?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
smh
> Reich has been the Chancellor's Professor of Public Policy at the Goldman School of Public Policy at UC Berkeley since January 2006.

Robert Reich ^ actual size!
82gradDLSdad
smh said:

> Reich has been the Chancellor's Professor of Public Policy at the Goldman School of Public Policy at UC Berkeley since January 2006.

Robert Reich ^ actual size!

"actual size"
okaydo
bearister
Global coronavirus cases top 20M as Russia approves vaccine

https://apnews.com/224e763b89ad2a1771ddbffb9d4a09e9?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top

*Hopefully Uncle Puty will provide some of that Russkie vaccine for the tRump Crime Family for immediate injection.
smh
bearister said:

Global coronavirus cases top 20M as Russia approves vaccine

apnews.com/224e763b89ad2a1771ddbffb9d4a09e9

*Hopefully Uncle Puty will provide some of that Russkie vaccine for the tRump Crime Family for immediate injection.
classic ronnie raygun grabs..

vaccine > trust, but verify
borders > tear down this wall

of 45..
Quote:

We must never remain silent in the face of bigotry. We must condemn those who seek to divide us. In all quarters and at all times, we must teach tolerance and denounce racism, anti-Semitism and all ethnic or religious bigotry wherever they exist as unacceptable evils. We have no place for haters in America -- none, whatsoever.
i forget the rest.
bearister
Getting a COVID vaccine has never been more urgent than now or else we may lose an entire generation of vapors!

bearister
" We're doing a terrible job handling the pandemic, at least relative to other wealthy countries. The fact that we don't have a good idea of what's happening in real time and it's getting worse is one of the major contributors to that failure."

Trump administration's coronavirus hospital data reporting system leading to delays - Axios

https://www.axios.com/hhs-hospital-data-coronavirus-9256f863-f5d4-4371-a658-bbdec4690709.html

Fauci: Other coronavirus exposures may boost COVID immunity | Columbus Ledger-Enquirer

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/coronavirus/article244852012.html
bearister
Unit2Sucks

Trump tried to get the Yankees to let him throw out the first pitch after Fauci did it. For whatever reason he couldn't do it today so he announced he wasn't going to because he was too busy with COVID. Since he doesn't do anything other than watch TV and golf, he ended up golfing with Jay Feely today which I guess was better than throwing out the first pitch at a Yankees game he would have been booed at.

You know what else happened today? His brother died. Last time that happened he decided to go to move by himself rather than be with his family.

Anyone still questioning whether he's a sociopath?
bearister
" Stock markets are setting new highs driven by soaring prices for the tech companies that enable those lucky enough to work from home. Apple is close to being valued at $2tn. The total wealth of US billionaires has soared $685bn since the middle of March to a combined $3.65tn. Rock-bottom interest rates have triggered a home sales boom for some as those with the money reconsider their priorities in the work-from-home era. With nowhere to go, those Americans who can are saving at record rates.

But only one in four Americans can work from home. Meanwhile roughly 30 million people are unemployed in the US, about 20% of the workforce. Almost 30 million Americans recently reported that they have not had enough to eat at some point in the previous seven days, according to the Census Bureau. The vast majority about 26 million had lower rates of educational attainment."

Making billions v making ends meet: how the pandemic has split the US economy in two

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/16/us-inequality-coronavirus-pandemic-unemployment?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
bearister
tRump, his Crime Family and associates have lined up a new snake oil to invest in and peddle to the unsuspecting hillbilly cult members. Before you head the wagon out of D.C., you gotta make that one last big score. Hopefully as the faithful are dying of the virus or the new Miracle Cure, they can rest their tired heads on one of the cross wear'in Pillow Man's pillows. Each shipment of oleanderoxycholoquine comes with two free pillows.

Trump eyes unproven COVID-19 "cure" promoted by MyPillow CEO - Axios

https://www.axios.com/trump-covid-oleandrin-9896f570-6cd8-4919-af3a-65ebad113d41.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiossneakpeek&stream=top

Unit2Sucks
bearister said:

tRump, his Crime Family and associates have lined up a new snake oil to invest in and peddle to the unsuspecting hillbilly cult members. Before you head the wagon out of D.C., you gotta make that one last big score. Hopefully as the faithful are dying of the virus or the new Miracle Cure, they can rest there tired heads on on of the cross wear'in Pillow Man's pillows.

Trump eyes unproven COVID-19 "cure" promoted by MyPillow CEO - Axios

https://www.axios.com/trump-covid-oleandrin-9896f570-6cd8-4919-af3a-65ebad113d41.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiossneakpeek&stream=top

It took us long enough to get to Forsythia from Contagion. Figures it would be an infomercial product maker rather than a blogger given who runs our government.
bearister
Unit2Sucks said:

It took us long enough to get to Forsythia from Contagion. Figures it would be an infomercial product maker rather than a blogger given who runs our government.

Cross Wearin' Pillow Man also told tRump he has a couple ideas of how to solve the homeless problem.

dimitrig
bearister said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Cross Wearin' Pillow Man also told tRump he has a couple ideas of how to solve the homeless problem.

An elderly relative of mine bought me a My Pillow as a gift. I looked it up and I had no idea those things were so expensive! Anyway, politics aside, it was not comfortable. It was not the absolutely worst pillow I have had, but I don't sleep with it anymore. I think it might be in the guest room. Let's string that My Pillow guy up for overcharging for a mediocre pillow while we are at it!
bearister
" Cheap product. Feel completely ripped off.

I can't remember the last time I felt more ripped off. The pillow's quality and comfort is what I would expect at a cheap, old motel. Its fill is clumpy, the size is smaller than it appears on the advertising, and the packaging also differs from the advertisement. I can't stress enough just how cheap and uncomfortable this product is. Additionally, I had to pay an extra $20 for shipping just to return the item and still had to follow up with the seller to initiate a refund.

Over priced

The price of these pillows are laughable. When these pillows first went in the stores and on tv they weren't even a third of the price they are charging now....need i say more ??

One Star

The pillow seems like it's just filled with lumpy foam chunks""."

Mr. Pillow is typical of tRump's rogue's gallery of associates:

" In 2016, Lindell's My Pillow company was sued in Alameda County Superior Court in Oakland, California for running ads with false claims of the pillow helping with snoring, fibromyalgia, migraines and other medical conditions. Prosecutors in nine California counties brought the charges against the misleading infomercials.[22] MyPillow settled for about $1 million, while admitting no wrongdoing. "We did nothing wrong. We did not make any misleading claims," Lindell told NBC News. "Rather than fight this, I made a business decision to prevent long and costly litigation, pay this and move on."[22]

In 2017, the Better Business Bureau revoked accreditation of MyPillow, lowering its rating to an F based on a pattern of complaints by consumers. The BBB cited a Buy One, Get One offer that became a continuous offer and therefore the normal price of the product, not a sale price or free offer.[23] Lindell released a statement: "MyPillow was built on our dedication to our customers' satisfaction. We run sales and specials for our customers, so that we can give as many people as possible the chance to have a great night's sleep. Naturally, I am terribly disappointed by the BBB's decision."Wikipedia

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.