Coronavirus vs Trump

228,803 Views | 2120 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by concordtom
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

bearister
" Trump administration advisers are hinting at a willingness to spend billions and elevate their risk tolerance in the hope of getting coronavirus treatments out this year.

"There had been frustration about how slow CDC was moving on a vaccine, and there had been discussions on how to bypass some of the bureaucracy and speed the process up significantly," a White House official told Axios' Alayna Treene.
The big picture: Administration figures are hinting at a willingness to spend billions and elevate their risk tolerance in the hope of getting some treatments out this year." Axios

Translation: 2 years after you take some "rushed" vaccine whose sole purpose was to get tRump a second term, IT WILL MAKE YOUR PECKER FALL OFF.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
okaydo said:

I don't begrudge the Crime Family this revenue stream. The golf resort industry is tits up and the stock market is getting harder to manipulate by tweet. God Bless Ivanka for this idea.
bearister
Why Georgia Is Reopening Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic - The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/04/why-georgia-reopening-coronavirus-pandemic/610882/
okaydo
GBear4Life
chazzed said:

You may want to join us in 2020. Your party is now the party of fighting unjust wars, treason, cozying up to dictators, and separating children from their parents. Or, has your esteemed leader not taught you that times change? Way back, disgruntled Democrats became part of the solution to slavery as they helped found the Republican Party. The only thing preventing you from doing something similar is an overdeveloped sense of tribalism, most likely.
Amazing irony.

(And lol using "children separated from parents" in the diatribe)
GBear4Life
Gavin Newscum lifting some SIP restrictions. That must be making California angry...
BearNIt
So, a member of Captain Catastrophe's Merry Band of Idiots thinks the economy will be rocking by July with social distancing still in place. Is he out of his freaking mind? Restaurants will have half the diners on any given night, movie theaters will need to eliminate seats in the theater to abide by social distancing guidelines, meat processing plants are the new hotspots for transmission of the virus, no proven treatment for COVID 19 yet, no vaccine for COVID 19, 30 million people filed unemployment claims at present, and spikes in COVID 19 are due in the fall and winter, the same time that Flu season is to start. Somebody tell the boy blunder that he is full of **** and to keep working on that Middle East peace plan he was supposed to come up with as November is just around the corner. He should let the adults figure this out.
bearister
GBear4Life said:

Gavin Newscum lifting some SIP restrictions. That must be making California angry...

Please set forth the specifics of your argument how Governor Newsom has been deficient in his handling of the pandemic compared to the Federal Government and other governors. If you like, you can add how you would would manage the crisis differently from Governor Newsom. I am trying to understand why you call him Newscum.
BearChemist
bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

Please set forth the specifics of your argument how Governor Newsom has been deficient in his handling of the pandemic compared to the Federal Government and other governors. If you like, you can add how you would would manage the crisis differently from Governor Newsom. I am trying to understand why you call him Newscum.
He doesn't have anything particularly insightful or even coherent to say, just wants to piss people off because very few people play his troll game lately. I recommend every sane people continuing that way.
BearlyCareAnymore
BearChemist said:

bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

He doesn't have anything particularly insightful or even coherent to say, just wants to piss people off because very few people play his troll game lately. I recommend every sane people continuing that way.
sycasey
BearChemist said:

bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

Yeah, it's getting a lot more obvious these days. No reason to be drawn in.
okaydo
bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

The problem is Newsom is pretty noncontroversial and, um, boring. (But not as boring as Inslee.) So he doesn't generate headlines. Still, conservatives hate him in the same irrational way they hated Obama. They'll bash him for things that Trump (and his people) does a million times worse. If Obama didn't wear a mask at the Mayo Clinic, Fox News would devote 24/7 news to it. They would throw a sh*tfit about his arrogance. And everybody conservative would be outraged. Instead, they're defending Pence.
Go!Bears
sycasey said:

BearChemist said:

bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

Yeah, it's getting a lot more obvious these days. No reason to be drawn in.
I think we are developing GB4L 'Herd Immunity'
bearister
What an obedient little b@itch Pence is. He wore a mask today. Be a man and double down like your fat stupid boss.

chazzed
At this point, there is no evidence that China engineered this virus.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/spy-agencies-told-trump-white-house-theres-no-evidence-to-prove-coronavirus-began-in-wuhan-lab-says-report
GBear4Life
bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

A popular narrative has been lifting SIP at this time is commensurate with evil, right wing, and putting money over lives. Newsom, who has been lauded, is bucking that trend and the crowd is quiet.

I 100% agree with him lifting SIP restrictions. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of those who are attached to the narrative but having no objection when it's coming from Leftist icon.

The SCUM has nothing to do with COVID and more to do with some of his crazy left wing agendas and his inability to defend his own craziness to a comedian.

GBear4Life
okaydo said:

bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

The problem is Newsom is pretty noncontroversial and, um, boring. (But not as boring as Inslee.) So he doesn't generate headlines. Still, conservatives hate him in the same irrational way they hated Obama. They'll bash him for things that Trump (and his people) does a million times worse. If Obama didn't wear a mask at the Mayo Clinic, Fox News would devote 24/7 news to it. They would throw a sh*tfit about his arrogance. And everybody conservative would be outraged. Instead, they're defending Pence.
What are you talking about, he's only noncontroversial in left-wing bubbles.

The rest of America look at him like a leper.
okaydo
GBear4Life
okaydo said:

You like crazy protesters if they agree with you. You mock those that don't. What they have in common is they're crazy.
okaydo
GBear4Life said:

okaydo said:

bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

Link to polling showing America hates Newsom? Or did you just make that up?
sycasey
okaydo said:

GBear4Life said:

okaydo said:

bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

Newsom was viewed more positively than negatively in the last national poll I saw (though to be clear, by far the largest percentage was for "no answer/no opinion").
dimitrig
okaydo said:

They should shoot them all, just like they should have shot the Bundies at the Wildlife Refuge. Protesting is fine. Storming a federal building is not. If these guys were minorities they would be dead by now.

GBear4Life
okaydo said:

GBear4Life said:

okaydo said:

bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

Conservatives do
GBear4Life
dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

They should shoot them all, just like they should have shot the Bundies at the Wildlife Refuge. Protesting is fine. Storming a federal building is not. If these guys were minorities they would be dead by now.

Lying is not good for your health.
dimitrig
GBear4Life

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-04-23/gavin-newsom-coronavirus-aid-undocumented-immigrants-court-challenge

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/01/07/gavin-newsom-california-governor-2/

https://www.ocregister.com/2020/01/18/keep-newsoms-san-francisco-record-in-mind-as-he-tries-to-solve-homelessness/
GBear4Life
dimitrig said:

Using Kaepernick to try and highlight your point, how sad. Kaepernick was possibly the worst ambassador of the leftist grievance narrative of the past decade.
okaydo
GBear4Life said:

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-04-23/gavin-newsom-coronavirus-aid-undocumented-immigrants-court-challenge

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/01/07/gavin-newsom-california-governor-2/

https://www.ocregister.com/2020/01/18/keep-newsoms-san-francisco-record-in-mind-as-he-tries-to-solve-homelessness/

Oh, so you did make it up.
bearister
Trump seizes on pandemic to speed up opening of public lands to industry

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/apr/30/public-lands-sale-trump-coronavirus-environmental-regulations?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
smh
dimitrig said:

Protesting is fine. Storming a federal building is not. If these guys were minorities they would be dead by now.
right on.
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
GBear4Life
okaydo said:

bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

He embodies what centrists and conservatives hate based on homelessness and immigration alone. Fair or unfair. Outside of some of his regressive nonsense, he has the qualities that generate mass appeal across partisan lines.
BearNIt
dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

I wonder why they are viewed differently. Hmmmm?
okaydo
okaydo

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.