Coronavirus vs Trump

226,363 Views | 2120 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by concordtom
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The article below is the Alternate Universe many Americans live in and this is why tRump will win in 2020. In light of sideshows in Oakland, Spring Break in Florida, people getting on cruise ships just recently, Mardi Gras, and Evangelical pastors still filling churches, America has forfeited its right to survive so it might as well be tRump that applies the headshot in his second term to finish us off.

Is the Pandemic Killing Biden's Bid? Patrick J. Buchanan Official Website

https://buchanan.org/blog/is-the-pandemic-killing-bidens-bid-138369
https://buchanan.org/blog/is-the-pandemic-killing-bidens-bid-138369#more-138369
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dimitrig
bearister said:

The article below is the Alternate Universe many Americans live in and this is why tRump will win in 2020. In light of sideshows in Oakland, Spring Break in Florida, people getting on cruise ships just recently, Mardi Gras, and Evangelical pastors still filling churches, America has forfeited its right to survive so it might as well be tRump that applies the headshot in his second term to finish us off.

Biden is killing Biden's bid. Horrible candidate.
Anarchistbear
Biden has a ham radio podcast coming up with his good friend Basketball Obama.
BearChemist
dimitrig said:

bearister said:

Biden is killing Biden's bid. Horrible candidate.

He looks like a saint compared to Trump, and that is enough.
sycasey
In general the people who are arguing that Biden is losing to Trump are those who want it to be the case (either because they are conservatives/Trump supporters or because they want to be right that Bernie Sanders was the better bet). There really isn't evidence in the polling that Biden is losing, even given Trump's recent mini-surge.

dimitrig
sycasey said:

In general the people who are arguing that Biden is losing to Trump are those who want it to be the case (either because they are conservatives/Trump supporters or because they want to be right that Bernie Sanders was the better bet). There really isn't evidence in the polling that Biden is losing, even given Trump's recent mini-surge.

I sincerely hope you are right. Another Trump-appointed SC Justice would be horrific. Who is next, this guy?

okaydo
dimitrig
okaydo said:

Who knew? BTW, the sign language guy in the back is awesome! He takes it up to 11!
blungld
dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

Who knew? BTW, the sign language guy in the back is awesome! He takes it up to 11!

He says it like this wasn't readily known for almost two months now, or known about EVERY virus, or as if the virus muted last night. How does a great country elect unintelligent and incompetent people to lead them? Frightened by people who know more than themselves?
sycasey
blungld said:

dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

He says it like this wasn't readily known for almost two months now, or known about EVERY virus, or as if the virus muted last night. How does a great country elect unintelligent and incompetent people to lead them? Frightened by people who know more than themselves?

As I recall, in Kemp's case he was the actual Secretary of State in Georgia and therefore got to set the rules of his own election.
bearister

Alarm, Denial, Blame: The Pro-Trump Media's Coronavirus Distortion

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/01/us/politics/hannity-limbaugh-trump-coronavirus.html
GBear4Life
okaydo said:

bearister said:

okaydo said:

Who is trying to kill him? The fat wheezy f@ucks from his rallies and the Evangelical pastors in Louisiana and Florida?

Trump is a cult leader. Anybody seriously trying to discredit the cult leader is a target. Heck, I remember when Jimmy Kimmel was a target because of a baby boy.
Cult leader? Nice
bearister

I thought Jared was too busy closing his Middle East Peace deal.
okaydo

okaydo
blungld said:

dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

I wikipedia'd that moron Ron DeSantis -- and I was shocked that 1) he's around my age and 2) He went to Yale and Harvard Law School.

My view of the Ivys have taken a big hit the past few years.
okaydo

Big C
okaydo said:

blungld said:

dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

I wikipedia'd that moron Ron DeSantis -- and I was shocked that 1) he's around my age and 2) He went to Yale and Harvard Law School.

He was an integral member (barnacle spotter) on the Yale sailing team. Stanfurd supposedly offered him.

It's important to remember that the Ivies reserve OVER HALF their slots for merit-based admits!
dimitrig
okaydo said:

blungld said:

dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

Dubya didn't do it for you?
bearister
The tRump Administration brainstorming during a World War threatening military crisis:

BearForce2
bearister said:

Adam Schiff and the Democrats trying to find a place to a secret place to hide:

BearForce2

DNC members upon seeing Bernie in the hallway.
BearForce2

Democrats upon seeing angry illegal immigrants who were promised healthcare coverage.
BearForce2

Michael Avenatti's family upon seeing Michael Avenatti.

okaydo

BearNIt
okaydo said:

This idiot is going to get people killed and that is why we need to be more careful when we elect our leaders. We should be asking ourselves if something bad or catastrophic happens will this person be able to be an effective leader in a time of crisis? We should also ask will this person act in the public's interest over that of private interest?
GBear4Life
BearNIt said:

okaydo said:

This idiot is going to get people killed and that is why we need to be more careful when we elect our leaders. We should be asking ourselves if something bad or catastrophic happens will this person be able to be an effective leader in a time of crisis? We should also ask will this person act in the public's interest over that of private interest?
That Governor must have been watching CNN exclusively until about a month ago, then inexplicably started watching FOX news exclusively thereafter if he seriously did not know that until yesterday.
okaydo

okaydo

BearNIt
GBear4Life said:

BearNIt said:

okaydo said:

That Governor must have been watching CNN exclusively until about a month ago, then inexplicably started watching FOX news exclusively thereafter if he seriously did not know that until yesterday.
Because Fox is known for its fact-based reporting and commitment to journalistic integrity?
BearNIt
okaydo said:

All this time I thought the boy blunder was going to announce that he has resolved the Middle East Peace Plan. Now he is going to play dress up and save the world from a pandemic.
BearForce2

The multiple identities of Professor Turd in collusion.
GBear4Life
BearNIt said:

GBear4Life said:

BearNIt said:

okaydo said:

Because Fox is known for its fact-based reporting and commitment to journalistic integrity?
You don't get it. I'm making fun of both networks for changing narratives on a dime when it suits their agenda.
BearForce2

CNN employees running away from journalistic integrity.
BearNIt
GBear4Life said:

BearNIt said:

GBear4Life said:

BearNIt said:

okaydo said:

You don't get it. I'm making fun of both networks for changing narratives on a dime when it suits their agenda.
I got it.
BearForce2

Californians running away from sensible governance.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.