Coronavirus vs Trump

237,021 Views | 2120 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by concordtom
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister

He should just buy a couple of pounds of orange Play Doh when he feels kneady

*tRump photo during a practice session for next meeting with Putin.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
Unit2Sucks
Golden One said:

Your lack of awareness is telling. Large scale testing is now underway. Limiting travel very early in this saga (January 2020) is a key to minimizing the ability of the virus to crossinto our country.
According to Pence, we don't have enough tests to meet demand.

Have you informed Pence of his rabid TDS? You should be sure to let him know that Trump's actions were a key to minimizing the ability of the virus to get into our country.

I look forward to your future unhinged lectures us on our lack of awareness.
B.A. Bearacus
blungld
Unit2Sucks said:

Have you informed Pence of his rabid TDS?
Pointing out hypocrisy is just another sign of YOUR incurably tiresome case of TDS, much worse than Coronavirus.

By OneNote NOT having TDS it means he is always right because he has a three letter acronym. It's very powerful and a robust debate winner. It's like a spell that once uttered renders logic and facts nonexistent. Why didn't the Liberals think of something so powerful?

Ooops, I am such an idiot. Here I go again Virtue Signaling. When will I learn?
okaydo
bearister
Remember, HDS failed as a defense at the Nuremberg Trials.

bearister

tRump touring CDC today in campaign hat. Is it a problem when the POTUS could not possibly be dumber or a bigger d@ouchebag?
blungld
TRUMP: "Yeah, yeah, I know people are dying, but not so many that I would ever call it a badly amount, but what is most important in a time like is that I got good TV ratings and my transcript with Ukraine was perfect. Remember? Oh, and Melania is building a tennis pavilion! Now, are there any doctors who want to talk about how great I am before I get back to FOX news and play a little golf?"
okaydo

blungld
okaydo said:

Come on people. This is so beyond policy debate, or Liberal vs Conservative, or anyway you want to partition political discourse or ideologies. This just comes down to this man is an idiot. An incompetent boob. Have your policy differences, but you can not think that this is the best representative of your values and way of thinking. And he is certainly not "great" in any normative definition of the word, or by any Constitutional standard.

He's a man child walked around by enablers and people benefitting from his incompetence or those willing to suspend their critical thinking in deference to party loyalty or beholden to empty symbols who collectively drag the country down lower each day he is in office.

If he was leader of any other country, we'd ALL laugh at him and swear we would never elect such a moron. He is the fat-headed egomaniac that needs constant praise. Like you see in royalty and totalitarian states throughout history, but we have no excuse; we elected ours.

And STILL he gets defended when he is straight dangerous. I think the only reason anyone defends him anymore is to either NOT admit they were ever wrong or because it makes them mad to imagine Liberals feeling happy and like they won. Great reasons.

How about this? On behalf of all Liberals, I concede that you won and that you were right all along. Now, GOP and Trumpers, go get rid of this Sh#itStain president.
okaydo
blungld said:

okaydo said:

Come on people. This is so beyond policy debate, or Liberal vs Conservative, or anyway you want to partition political discourse or ideologies. This just comes down to this man is an idiot. An incompetent boob. Have your policy differences, but you can not think that this is the best representative of your values and way of thinking. And he is certainly not "great" in any normative definition of the word, or by any Constitutional standard.

He's a man child walked around by enablers and people benefitting from his incompetence or those willing to suspend their critical thinking in deference to party loyalty or beholden to empty symbols who collectively drag the country down lower each day he is in office.

If he was leader of any other country, we'd ALL laugh at him and swear we would never elect such a moron. He is the fat-headed egomaniac that needs constant praise. Like you see in royalty and totalitarian states throughout history, but we have no excuse; we elected ours.

And STILL he gets defended when he is straight dangerous. I think the only reason anyone defends him anymore is to either NOT admit they were ever wrong or because it makes them mad to imagine Liberals feeling happy and like they won. Great reasons.

How about this? On behalf of all Liberals, I concede that you won and that you were right all along. Now, GOP and Trumpers, go get rid of this Sh#itStain president.

Sadly, this Republican is probably representative of most Republicans.

Big C
blungld said:

okaydo said:

Wait are you saying people should vote for the Democratic candidate in November even if it's not their favorite, first-choice Democratic candidate?
Yogi02
Big C said:

blungld said:

okaydo said:

Wait are you saying people should vote for the Democratic candidate in November even if it's not their favorite, first-choice Democratic candidate?
They should for vote for the one that can win instead of the one that will lose
B.A. Bearacus

okaydo

okaydo
bearister
okaydo said:

A year or two ago I read an opinion piece (trying to find it) that said the problem with trivializing tRump's pathological lying as "hyperbole" or "that's just tRump being tRump" is that in the event of a national crisis, it is vital for the citizenry to feel they can trust their leaders to convey truthful and accurate information. That opinion piece has turned out to be prophetic.

Fact-Checking President Trump's Claims on the Coronavirus

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/05/us/politics/trump-coronavirus-fact-check.html?0p19G=7900
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/03/05/us/politics/trump-coronavirus-fact-check.amp.html%3f0p19G=7900

prospeCt

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/06/uk-has-plans-to-deal-with-pandemic-causing-up-to-315000-deaths

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/20/why-bernie-sanders-seems-younger-than-joe-biden/
"Give to Cal Legends! https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it ", if so inclined, & beneficent 🙏🏼
bearister

Unit2Sucks
Our president is such a craven loser that he doesn't want the cruise ship passengers to come onshore because he doesn't want the numbers to count against him. Says it wasn't our fault!

This is the commander in chief who pretends to care about American citizens. I hope for the people on the ship that he doesn't decide to nuke them all.

The fact that he's more concerned with the "numbers" increasing is all the evidence you need that he is the worst possible person to be leading the country during a health crisis.

How long before it comes out that he asked his staff whether we should kill everyone who tested positive to prevent the spread of the virus?
okaydo
bearister
Unit2Sucks said:

Our president is such a craven loser that he doesn't want the cruise ship passengers to come onshore because he doesn't want the numbers to count against him. Says it wasn't our fault!

This is the commander in chief who pretends to care about American citizens. I hope for the people on the ship that he doesn't decide to nuke them all.

The fact that he's more concerned with the "numbers" increasing is all the evidence you need that he is the worst possible person to be leading the country during a health crisis.

How long before it comes out that he asked his staff whether we should kill everyone who tested positive to prevent the spread of the virus?

bearister
Looks like have an excuse to quarantine tRump in Florida permanently.

Coronavirus kills two Florida residents in the first East Coast deaths

https://mol.im/a/8085329
blungld
okaydo said:

What do Trump and his supporters demonstrate over and over again? Their "perfect" comfort at living on the far left of this graph.

oski003
despair.
B.A. Bearacus
Unit2Sucks
Could this be any more Trump:

B.A. Bearacus
Close-up of the fella on the right...
B.A. Bearacus
Cal88
blungld said:

okaydo said:

Honestly blungld, is Biden smarter and more competent than Trump? Biden might be the most cognitively challenged candidate for presidency, maybe even worse than Dubya or late 80s Reagan. He is going to get mauled in the debates, Trump is a Queens dufus, but he's a lot quicker on his toes (Reagan had a bit of that too before his Alzheimer set in).

I think Trump dropped the ball on covid19, major incompetence, but it's not like that dumpster fire is confined to one side of the isle, or just to Trump, as most western leaders have been at least as incompetent and complacent as he has been.
bearister
CPAC: conservative conference guest tests positive for coronavirus

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/07/cpac-coronavirus-conference-trump-pence?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

blungld
Trump not responsible for disease. Completely responsible for lack of funding, preparedness, coordination, and quick response. More people dead because of him. He needs to be held to account.
GBear4Life
blungld said:

AGREE WITH MEEEEEEE GODDAMMIT!!!....AND HATE THIS MAN AS MUCH AS I DO!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.