OT: Trump/Russians/Robert Mueller

487,764 Views | 3284 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
golden sloth
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Quote:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House on Monday threatened to strip six former U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials, including Obama-era CIA director John Brennan, of their security clearances as President Donald Trump considers striking back at critics of his summit meeting last week with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-clearances/white-house-wants-to-strip-security-clearances-from-former-officials-idUSKBN1KD2BU

Once again Ole' Donny Boy is looking to silence dissent. Open criticism is allowed under the first amendment, and a president should not punish those that disagree with him. Will the Republicans step up to shut down this move toward authoritarianism or will they act like ******* who just want to keep their jobs?
sonofabear51
And, he wants to start a war with Iran, similar to Bush Iraq!!!! To deflect! fcckng blast asshle. Sorry, really pissed off.
bearister

"God willing, we will throw them into the sea."

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die."

"God will roast their stomachs in hell."

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sonofabear51
Exactly.
B.A. Bearacus
I missed this live morph version.

B.A. Bearacus
At some point we may have to consider a self-imposed ban on referencing Trump's tweets, which of course is impossible because they are his primary way of communicating to the country and sometimes sound like they are helping instigate war. That said, with tweets like this, I just feel like dude just needs to be ignored in order to not shorten our lifespans with unneeded stress from his utter stupidity/desperate attempts to distract and gaslight.

golden sloth
B.A. Bearacus said:

At some point we may have to consider a self-imposed ban on referencing Trump's tweets, which of course is impossible because they are his primary way of communicating to the country and sometimes sound like they are helping instigate war. That said, with tweets like this, I just feel like dude just needs to be ignored in order to not shorten our lifespans with unneeded stress from his utter stupidity/desperate attempts to distract and gaslight.

He is just laying the groundwork to invalidate the midterm election results if it falls in the Democrats favor. He was doing the same thing with the 2016 election, only the culprit was illegal immigrants.
BearChemist
Anyone still remember the laughing stock "voter fraud committee?"
bearister
golden sloth said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

He is just laying the groundwork to invalidate the midterm election results if it falls in the Democrats favor. He was doing the same thing with the 2016 election, only the culprit was illegal immigrants.

During the debates tRump announced that the election would be rigged (implying in Hillary's favor). Hillary took the bait and said that the results of the election had to be accepted. My theory is that tRump knew the election was going to be rigged in his favor and he set Hillary up to make that response in order to seal off her future protest.
blungld
golden sloth said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

I do not trust this man. I think he is starting a narrative that makes him look like he suddenly cares about security even if it doesn't help him, and that he can use to justify "security" measures for the election that he controls.
bearister
I repeat, if he works the Stars and Bars part of his base into a frenzy with this nonsense, and then gets impeached, the National Guard may have to put a few of them down.
concordtom
I just had a few thoughts that has sent me into a panic:

1) Rather than Mueller being some savior who is going to eventually blow the lid off Trump and his cohort, what if Mueller is a schill who is merely filling the opposition role so that another hope does not fill it, and he will wait until the 2020 campaigns are at their peak to announce his findings, which only maintain that Trump has done nothing wrong, it was all just an empty bag with complete minimal problems? This would put great wind in Trump's sail and he ends up getting re-elected. Oh, **** !

2) if I were Putin, I'd be doing all I could to put hard pressure on Mueller so that he does not blow the lid off Trump. Who's to say that Mueller's family isn't threatened, individually, in a way that is not concrete but has Bob thinking, "hey, wait a minute..."
what would the mob do?

3) how do we know that the voter tallies in the key states were not manipulated in a way that gave Trump the electoral college win? How do we know that couldn't happen in 2020?
When people brought up that possibility in 2016, i thought, no way. But now, these guys are so off the hook, I'm starting to think it could have happened, or will happen.

Seriously, I just listened to Sessions and Trump speech highlights from earlier today. It's all such a bunch of flicking ballshift! I can't believe these people can say this stuff and get away with it. It's like the insane Stephen Miller has a bullhorn for his crazy verbal inventions. It's frightening and very angering. Revolution!
BearDevil
bearister said:

I repeat, if he works the Stars and Bars part of his base into a frenzy with this nonsense, and then gets impeached, the National Guard may have to put a few of them down.

Given our luck, The War of Coastal Elites' Aggression will break out while the Bears are playing Ole Miss. President Pence's National Guard will mow down equal amounts of hippies and 'necks in Oxford. Dumpster Muffin and Running Wolf stopped watching Cal football after Teddy.
bearister
concordtom said:

I just had a few thoughts that has sent me into a panic:

1) Rather than Mueller being some savior who is going to eventually blow the lid off Trump and his cohort, what if Mueller is a schill who is merely filling the opposition role so that another hope does not fill it, and he will wait until the 2020 campaigns are at their peak to announce his findings, which only maintain that Trump has done nothing wrong, it was all just an empty bag with complete minimal problems? This would put great wind in Trump's sail and he ends up getting re-elected. Oh, **** !

2) if I were Putin, I'd be doing all I could to put hard pressure on Mueller so that he does not blow the lid off Trump. Who's to say that Mueller's family isn't threatened, individually, in a way that is not concrete but has Bob thinking, "hey, wait a minute..."
what would the mob do?

3) how do we know that the voter tallies in the key states were not manipulated in a way that gave Trump the electoral college win? How do we know that couldn't happen in 2020?
When people brought up that possibility in 2016, i thought, no way. But now, these guys are so off the hook, I'm starting to think it could have happened, or will happen.

Seriously, I just listened to Sessions and Trump speech highlights from earlier today. It's all such a bunch of flicking ballshift! I can't believe these people can say this stuff and get away with it. It's like the insane Stephen Miller has a bullhorn for his crazy verbal inventions. It's frightening and very angering. Revolution!

No worries about Captain Mueller. I would entrust my life to him. Semper Fi! Oorah!

https://www.wired.com/story/robert-mueller-vietnam
B.A. Bearacus
Definitely nothing to worry about with Mueller. He is one of our greatest living Americans.
sonofabear51
I sincerely hope you guys are right, and that there are findings published soon. TY
B.A. Bearacus
Maybe Putin is busy washing his hair.

Another Bear
Trump is an incompetent imbecile but even he and his knuckle-dragging staff had to realize Putin visiting D.C. before the election was just dumb. Too bad because Putin in D.C. before mid-term election would have sealed a few deals.
sycasey
Another Bear said:

Trump is an incompetent imbecile but even he and his knuckle-dragging staff had to realize Putin visiting D.C. before the election was just dumb. Too bad because Putin in D.C. before mid-term election would have sealed a few deals.
I get the feeling some of the GOP leaders went to him and told him to reschedule.
Another Bear
You're likely correct since Trump is too stupid and his staff kowtows to his every whimper.
blungld
Trump must ping pong in his head between feeling like he is the greatest thing in the world (believing his own BS) and feeling like a powerless servile desperate loser. Here he is serving two masters. On one side he's got Putin and the oligarchs, and on the other are the American politicians/lobbyists/corporations who want to cash in on his corrupt leadership...all the while lying through his teeth to a gullible public and thinking "Gees, I did everything the masters asked of me" and instead of a life of royalty and dynasty for his family (and golf for him) he can feel it all slipping away and the very real possibility he loses everything and ends up in jail. His name will be a symbol of corruption and ineptitude associated with the worst behavior in modern America. Trump will be the butt of jokes and ridicule that far exceeds Nixon.

His precious ego and brand are trashed.

I feel no pity for him.
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus

concordtom
First time listening to Pompeo.
Just another trump jerk!
bearister
Putin's Russia is a Creaking Ship:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/25/propaganda-putin-russia-elections?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Another Bear
Yup... For Russian business, Putin's summit win over Trump turns sour
okaydo

Another Bear

We have the first documented case of Russian hacking in the 2018 election

Quote:

Sen. Claire McCaskill, one of the 2018 midterms' most vulnerable Democrats, appears to have been a Russian target, per reporting from the Daily Beast.
bearister
"President Trump is now threatening to investigate Twitter for supposedly silencing conservatives, tweeting today:

"Twitter 'SHADOW BANNING' prominent Republicans. Not good. We will look into this discriminatory and illegal practice at once! Many complaints." Axios
Unit2Sucks
I'm not keeping track, but I have a fairly high degree of certainty that Trump has been wrong every single time he has called something illegal or "possibly" illegal.

The irony of course is that he's a serial felon with absolute disregard for the rule of law as applied to himself and his cronies.
Another Bear
Trump's money man.

B.A. Bearacus
This photo.

bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

This photo.

Let me write Hannity's lead in for tonight:

Mueller is so corrupt, obsessed and unhinged by his Witch Hunt that he is personally tailing tRump Lite.

In other news, Mueller is trying to subpoena Kimberly Guilfoyle's cell phone to determine if there are any photos of tRump Lite's miniature cocktail wiener on it.

https://dailym.ai/2LVRyyK
bearister

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/92eyb6/faces_of_rudy_giuliani/?st=JK4ESP6V&sh=736ea029
Another Bear

https://twitter.com/hashtag/putinpotus

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.