OT: Trump/Russians/Robert Mueller

487,762 Views | 3284 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
golden sloth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B.A. Bearacus said:

Lots of disgusting **** from Republicans today, but this quote from Gohmert, seriously, where's the decency you evil fuuckface? Or self-awareness about the man you serve?

[@mediaite] On Thursday, an already off the rails House Committee Hearing with FBI agent Peter Strzok became an utter trainwreck when Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) opened up his mouth and started to launch accusations at Strzok.

At one point, Gohmert even alluded to Strzok's affairs during his questioning, asking Strzok about "looking into his wife's eyes."

"And I can't help but wonder, when I see you looking there with a little smirk how many times did you look so innocent into your wife's eye and lie to her about Lisa," the lawmaker said.

The hearing erupted and a female Member of the House responded by asking Gohmert if he was off his medication.

Its amazing how conservatives still think they can take the moral high ground with regards to family values after endorsing pedophile Roy Moore.
Another Bear
Sure seems like Trump is speeding things up. I sense he figures he only has a small window left.

As Trump says Putin 'not my enemy', skeptics in U.S. see danger
Quote:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - In preparing for his first summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, U.S. President Donald Trump has provoked a rare agreement among Democrats and Republicans alarmed by the possibility of a cozy meeting.

While Republican Trump has gone softer on Putin, calling him a "competitor" and "not my enemy" on Thursday, lawmakers from both parties hardened their warnings to Trump before he sits down with the Russian leader in Helsinki on Monday.

Putin is not America's friend, nor merely a competitor. Putin is America's enemy not because we wish it so, but because he has chosen to be," Republican Senator John McCain said.

bearister
I hope tRump packed knee pads for his meeting with Puty.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
He's going to need more than that, like a rain coat and a gallon of lube.
concordtom
BearDevil said:

Trey Gowdy's no genius, but he's smarter than Nunes, Jordan, Gohmert, and the rest of the House clowns doing Trumpf's bidding.

Gowdy's on his way out, but he was still spewing nonsense yesterday. Trumpf may have promised Gowdy a judgeship. Both must be confident GOP will hold the Senate, otherwise Gordy wouldn't be confirmed by Dems. Still amazes me how many 'Pubs will destroy their reputations for Trumpf.
Honestly never could have thought so many people would follow another person (who is an absolute moron loser piece of ****) as so many ignorant dumb**** Americans do.
concordtom
bearister said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

bearister said:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/07/trump-putin-russia-collusion.html

Regarding the Jon Chait piece linked above:

Evan McMullin:
"This is quite a substantial, though still measured, piece by @jonathanchait. It's the best summary and assessment of publicly known facts regarding the nature of President Trump's relationship with Moscow so far."

I sent that article to one of my tRumpist friends for review and consideration. His response: "I don't read propaganda." How is that for a dialogue killer.
I can understand that some folks didn't want Hillary.
But why would they want trump?
He was a joke candidate, and I saw NOTHING attractive in him then, and certainly far less now.
Why would people be willing to say, "don't tell me truth, I love this lie"?
Yogi58
concordtom said:

bearister said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

bearister said:

Evan McMullin:
"This is quite a substantial, though still measured, piece by @jonathanchait. It's the best summary and assessment of publicly known facts regarding the nature of President Trump's relationship with Moscow so far."

I sent that article to one of my tRumpist friends for review and consideration. His response: "I don't read propaganda." How is that for a dialogue killer.
He was a joke candidate, and I saw NOTHING attractive in him then, and certainly far less now.
Because the country has a lot of dumb racist misogynists. More than I ever suspected until Obama got elected and everybody came out of hiding.
dajo9
Yogi Bear said:

concordtom said:

bearister said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

bearister said:

Evan McMullin:

Because the country has a lot of dumb racist misogynists. More than I ever suspected until Obama got elected and everybody came out of hiding.

In prior generations intelligent, conservative, wealthy leaders refused to go along with those who dragged for the far right extreme. This was the line established by William Buckley.

But today's generation of intelligent, wealthy, conservative only care about money. Core values of decency and American exceptionalism take a backseat. That is the difference.
B.A. Bearacus

One final quote from the Republican kangaroo court:
bearister
BearChemist
BearChemist
BearChemist said:

About Russian Intellengence's hacking efforts in 2016. Does this throw Trump Baby off when he's meeting the Queen?
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

In other words, "I'm on tv, and need to let my hometown voters know who I am."
concordtom
bearister said:

No kidding!
B.A. Bearacus

Giuliani addressing dumb people directly:
Another Bear
The big take away, it's now a national security issue. If any of the Trumpies are involved, despite Trump saying otherwise, it confirms why Mueller has said nothing and allowed no leaks...because the stakes are very high and any activities by Americans (like the 5 who have pled guilty) should be considered treasonous.

Quote:

Rosenstein said that the Justice Department intends to transfer this specific case to the department's national security division from the special counsel's office meaning that the case will remain open even if Mueller's investigation is shut down.

Mueller indicts 12 Russians in 2016 DNC hack
BearChemist
Some Trumpersters inevitably will come up and claim "there is still NO COLLUSION!" as has happened everywhere. It's like asking a pregnant woman who just announced her second ultrasound result, "where is the baby!? You are NOT PREGNANT!!!"

Rosenstein said he briefed Trump earlier this week regarding the indictment, yet right after that Trump still tweeted his witch hunt nonsenses.

bearister
Who are you going to throw your lot in with, tRump or this guy:

https://www.wired.com/story/robert-mueller-vietnam/amp
Another Bear
Mueller's indictment of 12 Russian Army officers is a YUUUGE major step because it shows the Russians engaged in an act of war, and that's why the AG's national security division is involved. This is the clearest statement that the Russians colluded, despite the circus hearing for Strzok yesterday.

There's also talk about why Mueller dropped this now, days before Trump's summit with Putin in Helsinki...

'It's a big FU from Mueller"
Quote:

Trump's allies question timing of latest Mueller indictments on the eve of the Putin summit.

Also there's this, from Fox Business News.

Justice Department charges make Mueller bulletproof: Judge Napolitano
Quote:

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced on Friday the indictment of 12 Russian intelligence officers for allegedly hacking emails from the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign during the 2016 election campaign.

The case was a direct result of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian collusion during the 2016 presidential election campaign and may prove to be unfortunate for President Trump, according to Judge Andrew Napolitano, who called it an "attack on Democracy."

"This does make [Mueller] bulletproof, does remove the witch hunt, does remove the president's sort of prerogative in-your-face criticisms of Mueller," he told FOX Business' Neil Cavuto on "Cavuto: Coast-to-Coast."
B.A. Bearacus
Another Bear
So you guys think the congressman who asked for Russian help, per Mueller's indictment of 12 Russian officials, is Dana "Russkie" Rohrabacher?
Another Bear
Ex-Watergate Prosecutor Drops Bomb: Mueller Prepping Indictments For Trump Campaign Officials
[url=https://www.politicususa.com/2018/07/14/ex-watergate-tells-trump-mueller-prepping-indictments.html][/url]
Quote:

There is no way, no how that the Russians would have enough political sense and have enough feel for what the game on the ground is without having spotters and people in the Trump campaign directing this. And if you look at this indictment, it is filled with incredible details about the Russians. I mean, this is not gathered just based on forensic evidence. And they know. They know who the Americans are. They know who is going to be indicted. And they're in the process now of putting that evidence together so they can convict these people beyond a reasonable doubt.

bearister
Proven by direct evidence to date:

1. Russians tried to influence the US Election;
2. Russians favored tRump;
3. Members of tRump Campaign met with Russians involved with the meddling;
4. Members of tRump Campaign tried to cover up that they met with said Russians; and
5. When Members of tRump Campaign admitted meeting with Russians they lied about the subject matter of said meetings.

Response to this direct evidence by the 40% of Americans that exclusively watch Fox News: What evidence is there of the tRump Campaign colluding with Russians regarding the Election? MAGA!
Another Bear
Things just go more real in reaction to the Russian indictments. Twitter has banned Guccifer 2.0 and the Ecuadorians are ready to toss Julian Assange out on the street for him involvement.
bearister
Another Bear said:

Things just go more real in reaction to the Russian indictments. Twitter has banned Guccifer 2.0 and the Ecuadorians are ready to toss Julian Assange out on the street for him involvement.

At least no one can take Julian's memories of Pammy away. He will always have those.

Another Bear
I guess she moved up to real trouble makers and bad boys. She'll have a major torch to carry if he gets assassinated or gets locked up....or he sees her without makeup.

B.A. Bearacus
I can remember a time when coincidences and witch hunts were a thing.

Another Bear
How soon we forget. 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted on Friday. Then Monday rolled along in Helsinki. They're calling it the Helsinki Humiliation.

To recap, 12 Russkies indicted + the Helsinki Humilition = something
B.A. Bearacus
Different vibe over at Foxnews.com these past couple of days. Here are the headlines right now.

BearChemist
bearister
"Now we have an exclusive, new Axios/SurveyMonkey poll that shows why those fears are real:

A whopping 79% of Republicans approved of Trump's handling of Vladimir Putin at the post-summit press conference.
And 85% think the probe into Russia's war on our elections is a distraction.
Why it matters: Trump's superpower-like hold over the minds of Republican voters seems invincible.

Be smart: This poll foreshadows the coming national drama. Every piece of data, and virtually every public action of elected Republican officials, shows Trump will have overwhelming and probably unbreakable party support, regardless of what Robert Mueller finds with his Russia probe. " Axios

B.A. Bearacus
Maybe the interpreter can be convinced by Keith Morrison to do a Dateline.

dajo9
Another Bear said:

Personally, I hope the Ecuadorians keep Assange until we have a new President
B.A. Bearacus
"Minority Whip Steny Hoyer just delivered an impassioned speech about Russia and Trump on the floor and now Democrats are very loudly and spiritedly chanting "U-S-A!"

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4741001/hoyer-speech-usa-chant
bearister
dajo9 said:

Another Bear said:

Personally, I hope the Ecuadorians keep Assange until we have a new President

....but he is going to need another conjugal visit from Pammy before that.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.