OT: Trump/Russians/Robert Mueller

487,565 Views | 3284 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
dajo9
And Trump closes out his foreign policy by ending treaty-approved surveillance of Russia and destroying the planes approved to do the surveillance.

American Vermin
bearister
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/24/opinion/trump-prosecution.html
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Kaworu
bearister said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/24/opinion/trump-prosecution.html
Of all the incredible coincidental links I've ever found searching for something, this one is by far the one most overflowing with kismet. I think my whole life has been leading up to finding this article.

https://observer.com/2015/01/in-andrew-weissmann-the-doj-makes-a-stunningly-bad-choice-for-crucial-role/
bearister
So is it Sidney Powell and Donald tRump Yay! and Andrew Weismann Nay! ?
Kaworu
bearister said:

So is it Sidney Powell and Donald tRump Yay! and Andrew Weismann Nay! ?
It's not so much Yay and Nay as in "What are the odds that I'd find an article written about one guy who investigated Trump by a lady who talks like she's a quack advocating for Trump?"
bearister
Now I get it. Yes, a rare twofer. As a gambling man, I'll put my money on Weismann. A QAnon cheer girl, not so much. Enron people victims? Shrink wrap'em and dump'em says I.
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
bearister said:

Robert Mueller is beyond reproach. If he clears Trump and his campaign, I will apologize to all Trump supporters as well as the Moderators of this board. If he doesn't, all the Left Wing Conspiracy theories and all the Fake News claims in the world will not keep the cell doors from slamming tight each night. Mueller Walked the Walk:

"Mueller enlisted in the United States Marine Corps in 1968, attending officer candidate school, Army Ranger School and Army jump school.[8] He then served as an officer leading a rifle platoon of the 3rd Marine Division during the Vietnam War;[2] he eventually became aide-de-camp to 3rd Marine Division's commanding general.[8] He received the Bronze Star, two Commendation Medals, the Purple Heart and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry.[2]" Wikipedia
BearForce2
NYCGOBEARS said:

GB54;842840211 said:

Lock her up

Yep, Trump is a beeatch.

Trump declassifying trove of FBI memos exposing Steele's motivations, ties to impeachment witness

Once-secret documents will show Steele told FBI he leaked Russia collusion narrative to counteract Clinton email scandal.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/trump-declassifying-tranche-fbi-memos-exposing-steeles

BearForce2
NYCGOBEARS said:

tequila4kapp;842840221 said:

It is important that Americans can have confidence in the operation of its government so this is an appropriate move.

I predict now there will be zero evidence of collusion, zero criminal activity against Trump, zero grounds for impeachment but that some small number of people like Flynn will be charged with other matters such as not registering as an agent after receiving funds from Turkey.

I predict that you will be wrong on most counts.

I predict you're not interested anymore.

BearForce2
sycasey said:

NYCGOBEARS;842840230 said:

I predict that you will be wrong on most counts.

Definitely gonna have to save this thread for later.

We're back!
BearForce2
blungld said:

dajo9;842840269 said:

We all know we are a few months away from President Pence and right wingers like Strykur trying to take the moral high ground and claiming it was their actions that saved the country from Trump.

Yep. It's precisely these type of fake conservatives who like to boast and preach of principle who are in fact the ones who slide the line of right and wrong to suit their needs and pretend that nothing has changed or that they were never wrong. This pattern been repeated over and over again through Iraq war to now. They are incapable of learning from their mistakes and amending their world view.

I'll give you some credit for having a wild imagination.
Eastern Oregon Bear
As usual, BF2 is 2 months late to the party.
BearForce2
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

As usual, BF2 is 2 months late to the party.
The real party starts now.
concordtom
bearister said:

Robert Mueller is beyond reproach. If he clears Trump and his campaign, I will apologize to all Trump supporters as well as the Moderators of this board. If he doesn't, all the Left Wing Conspiracy theories and all the Fake News claims in the world will not keep the cell doors from slamming tight each night. Mueller Walked the Walk:

"Mueller enlisted in the United States Marine Corps in 1968, attending officer candidate school, Army Ranger School and Army jump school.[8] He then served as an officer leading a rifle platoon of the 3rd Marine Division during the Vietnam War;[2] he eventually became aide-de-camp to 3rd Marine Division's commanding general.[8] He received the Bronze Star, two Commendation Medals, the Purple Heart and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry.[2]" Wikipedia

After Mueller punted by saying: "we can't charge a president", msnbc type commentators said, "sealed indictments! He must have tucked away sealed indictments to be revealed at a later date!"

Does anyone think "sealed indictments" will suddenly become unsealed reality on Jan 21?
Or are we dropping that?

In response to the opening thread post, Mueller being beyond reproach?
If there are no sealed indictments, and Mueller concluded his work with "I can't even consider charging a president", then he IS not the former, rather a huge P.U.S.S.Y!
Please
Understand
Systemic
State
Yes-men.
That's a poor acronym, but I think you get my point!
concordtom
1st minute only:
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

blungld said:

dajo9;842840269 said:

We all know we are a few months away from President Pence and right wingers like Strykur trying to take the moral high ground and claiming it was their actions that saved the country from Trump.

Yep. It's precisely these type of fake conservatives who like to boast and preach of principle who are in fact the ones who slide the line of right and wrong to suit their needs and pretend that nothing has changed or that they were never wrong. This pattern been repeated over and over again through Iraq war to now. They are incapable of learning from their mistakes and amending their world view.

Boy did I get that wrong. I really underestimated the willingness of Americans to have a Russian stooge as President.

I'll have to settle for Trump being viewed as the worst President in American history. A two time popular vote loser, two time impeached, one term reelection losing, House and Senate losing disgraced President whose supporters will go down in American history as disgraceful insurrectionists who should have demanded his impeachment in year one when it was obvious Trump was doing the bidding of Vladimir Putin.
American Vermin
bearister
After the Election a bipartisan Senate subcommittee report concluded:

Russia interfered in the 2016 Election;
Russia favored tRump;
Persons in tRump Campaign had 100 meetings with Russians in lead up to Election.

Tell me what was discussed in those meetings.
smh
5-18-2017 > Yep. It's precisely these type of fake conservatives who like to boast and preach of principle who are in fact the ones who slide the line of right and wrong to suit their needs and pretend that nothing has changed or that they were never wrong. This pattern been repeated over and over again through Iraq war to now. They are incapable of learning from their mistakes and amending their world view.

hey-yo
https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/31106/replies/542558
concordtom
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

blungld said:

dajo9;842840269 said:

Boy did I get that wrong. I really underestimated the willingness of Americans to have a Russian stooge as President.

I'll have to settle for Trump being viewed as the worst President in American history. A two time popular vote loser, two time impeached, one term reelection losing, House and Senate losing disgraced President whose supporters will go down in American history as disgraceful insurrectionists who should have demanded his impeachment in year one when it was obvious Trump was doing the bidding of Vladimir Putin.
The thing that is most horrific about this episode is that he got there at all in the first place.
Dude had NO experience at this game. NONE.
And yet, he swept up half the country with his imagination.
I can imagine lots of things too, but I can't convince others of it the way he did.

This is why we need to have some sort of prerequisites beyond age and nationality/birth for holding certain offices. Get a degree, pass some tests, # of years in the practice of the profession, and an oath to professional code of conduct, just like with law, medicine... a driver's license even.

The problem is less with him than with what our system allowed. He never should have even been able to get up on that stage.
dajo9
concordtom said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

blungld said:

dajo9;842840269 said:

The thing that is most horrific about this episode is that he got there at all in the first place.
Dude had NO experience at this game. NONE.
And yet, he swept up half the country with his imagination.
I can imagine lots of things too, but I can't convince others of it the way he did.

This is why we need to have some sort of prerequisites beyond age and nationality/birth for holding certain offices. Get a degree, pass some tests, # of years in the practice of the profession, and an oath to professional code of conduct, just like with law, medicine... a driver's license even.

The problem is less with him than with what our system allowed. He never should have even been able to get up on that stage.

It's simple. Decide it by the popular vote.
American Vermin
concordtom
That doesn't fix the problem I alluded to.
BearForce2
BearForce2

Schiff is preparing the whistleblower.
BearForce2

Ridiculous.
BearForce2
BearForce2
Econ For Dummies
BearForce2 said:

Ridiculous.
It's OK - Biden was going to pardon him anyway....

bearister
Hope Rides tRump Again
BearForce2

On July 16, 2018, Brennan tweeted his reaction to Trump's comments at the 2018 Helsinki summit meeting with Russian president Vladimir Putin. Trump responded by calling Brennan a "total lowlife".

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.