OT: Trump/Russians/Robert Mueller

B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Searchable and text can be copied.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

Robert Mueller is beyond reproach. If he clears Trump and his campaign, I will apologize to all Trump supporters as well as the Moderators of this board.

2017 Bearister, it's future BA here. Let's just say the mods won't be getting any apologies from you.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

bearister said:

Robert Mueller is beyond reproach. If he clears Trump and his campaign, I will apologize to all Trump supporters as well as the Moderators of this board.

2017 Bearister, it's future BA here. Let's just say the mods won't be getting any apologies from you.

The prior regime suspended me for 60 days for posting a comment critical of the fat stupid guy during his first debate with Hillary. They followed that up with a personal message threatening permanent ban if I made a post explaining why I had been suspended. I've garnered lifetime bans from a few Reddit communities. They call me a sh@tposter.
GoOskie
Far from it, bearister. I enjoy every one of your posts.
Unit2Sucks
Looks like this is happening. Trump is raging out at all the stories about the rampant insubordination of his minions.

Only a matter of time before he takes credit for criminal activity.

Unit2Sucks said:

I think you stay away from impeachment entirely. The key to Trump is to get him riled up and continue to pound him on his many weaknesses by specifically targeting his vanity and counter-puncher mentality.

Here's a great starting point: according to the Mueller report Trump made many attempts to impede the investigation that "were mostly unsuccessful but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the president declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests".

The dem leadership should razz Trump for this night and day. I mean the guy did his best to obstruct justice but couldn't even convince his merry band of kleptocrats to help him out. Do it enough and it will eat away at him. I wouldn't be surprised if he implodes as a result. There is so much in the report that can be used as fodder to attack Trump publicly. That's a much better blueprint for 2020 than using congress' hard power.

B.A. Bearacus
Add another clip to the "these strong convictions only apply when a Democrat is president" file:

B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
Main takeaways of Mueller Report:
[Compliments of @PiperK]

1. Trump most likely would not be president without the help of Russia.
2. Trump definitely obstructed justice with "corrupt intent."
3. Russia hacked our voting technology, including administrators' computers.
4. Trump's staff turned on him when called before Mueller.
5. Most of Trump's staff won't do what he asks. They ignore him or lie and say they'll do it.... then hope he forgets.
6. Trump will throw anyone under the bus. He demands criminal "loyalty" but distances himself from criminal acts so someone else will take the fall.
7. The @Nytimes, @Wapo etc. should be commended for their stellar reporting, confirmed by the Mueller interviews.
8. Trump's only legal defense is that the president cannot be held accountable for crimes. Mueller lays out why this position is without merit.
9. Bill Barr lied about the report's conclusions... and finally...
10. Robert Mueller believes it is the duty of Congress to impeach and/or prosecute Donald Trump for obstruction of justice with "corrupt intent." (159-182)
sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

Looks like this is happening. Trump is raging out at all the stories about the rampant insubordination of his minions.

Only a matter of time before he takes credit for criminal activity.

Unit2Sucks said:

I think you stay away from impeachment entirely. The key to Trump is to get him riled up and continue to pound him on his many weaknesses by specifically targeting his vanity and counter-puncher mentality.

Here's a great starting point: according to the Mueller report Trump made many attempts to impede the investigation that "were mostly unsuccessful but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the president declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests".

The dem leadership should razz Trump for this night and day. I mean the guy did his best to obstruct justice but couldn't even convince his merry band of kleptocrats to help him out. Do it enough and it will eat away at him. I wouldn't be surprised if he implodes as a result. There is so much in the report that can be used as fodder to attack Trump publicly. That's a much better blueprint for 2020 than using congress' hard power.

So basically get Trump the way Bart and Lisa Simpson got Sideshow Bob.

bearister

Teflon Don: how Trump the mafia boss fought the law and won

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/21/teflon-don-trump-mafia-boss-mueller-report-tony-soprano?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

GBear4Life
bearister said:

The prior regime suspended me for 60 days for posting a comment critical of the fat stupid guy during his first debate with Hillary. They followed that up with a personal message threatening permanent ban if I made a post explaining why I had been suspended. I've garnered lifetime bans from a few Reddit communities. They call me a sh@tposter.
"prior regime"?
bearister
GBear4Life said:

"prior regime"?

A while back there was a changing of the guard of the board Moderators.

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.