OT: Trump/Russians/Robert Mueller

487,422 Views | 3284 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks. Heard it on the radio. This makes more sense. No pardon for state crimes.
Peanut Gallery Consultant
concordtom
I hope they prosecute everybody in the Trump organization, even if it takes 10 years to push the cases through the appropriate courts. I really hope that we don't pardon everybody and the states do not prosecute.

The global financial structure almost completely fell apart as a result of the schemes. But the bankers still got their bonuses, and taxpayers will be footing the bill for the foreseeable future. Surely our children and grandchildren

Start with financial records fraud by Trump, which is obviously clear.

This here is fraud:

NYCGOBEARS
Unit2Sucks said:

Another Bear said:

Breaking news: SDNY feds drop new indictments on Manafort for mortgage related fraud.

Seems like this is also a message being sent to Trump....BUT WAIT, there's more!
Slight correction - latest charges are from the DA in NYC for state crimes. See here. I believe the feds are done with Manafort at this point, of course unless Mueller is saving something really good which wouldn't surprise me.

As has been noted a number of times, one of the benefits is that Trump can't pardon Manafort for state crimes.

Double jeopardy defense upcoming.
bearister
tRump and his beautiful Russian wife:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/b0atym/trump_and_his_gorgeous_russian_wife_vladimira/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
blungld
bearister said:

tRump and his beautiful Russian wife:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/b0atym/trump_and_his_gorgeous_russian_wife_vladimira/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
I thought for sure it would be a picture of Ivanka.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
bearister
"With Robert Mueller's findings expected any day, President Trump has grown increasingly confident the report will produce what he has insisted all along no clear evidence of a conspiracy between Russia and his 2016 campaign, AP's Jonathan Lemire and Mary Clare Jalonick report:

"Trump and his advisers are considering how to weaponize those possible findings for the 2020 race."
"One scenario would have seemed downright implausible until recently: The president will take the findings and run on them."

He would paint "the special counsel as an example of failed government overreach and ... himself as the victim who managed to prove his innocence." Axios
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
golden sloth
bearister said:

"With Robert Mueller's findings expected any day, President Trump has grown increasingly confident the report will produce what he has insisted all along no clear evidence of a conspiracy between Russia and his 2016 campaign, AP's Jonathan Lemire and Mary Clare Jalonick report:

"Trump and his advisers are considering how to weaponize those possible findings for the 2020 race."
"One scenario would have seemed downright implausible until recently: The president will take the findings and run on them."

He would paint "the special counsel as an example of failed government overreach and ... himself as the victim who managed to prove his innocence." Axios
He was always going to do this anyway, and it doesn't dismiss the crimes he has already been connected to like campaign finance violations in regards to hush money payments, and the horrible corruption he allowed departments heads to engage in.
golden sloth
bearister said:

Also, wasn't it Trump's Attorney General that set up the Special Counsel in the first place. This after Trump fired Comey because he was investigating him over Russia? Is this a case of government overreach which Trump and his administration initiated? Is Trump the victim of himself?
Another Bear
Preet Bharara dropped a pretty damn obvious bomb about the Mueller Report...it will be released to the public one way or another. He suggests that it will be leaked to the press, even if the GOP and Trump admin try to squash it.
bearister
Another Bear said:

Preet Bharara dropped a pretty damn obvious bomb about the Mueller Report...it will be released to the public one way or another. He suggests that it will be leaked to the press, even if the GOP and Trump admin try to squash it.

That brings to mind the last scene of Three Days of the Condor*

*Cliff Robertson is sporting a combover that I would stand up from the toilet to salute.
okaydo

Another Bear
I hope it doesn't go that way. It could very well happen but my guess is there's a couple of hundred people inside who will release it, given the chance and the stakes. Perhaps I put too much faith in humanity but I do believe there are those inside who will stand up when it's time.
bearister
James Comey: What I Want From the Mueller Report

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/21/opinion/james-comey-mueller-report.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

I read Comey's book and I believe he is a good man. He is a better man than me, because unlike Comey who just wants tRump voted out, I want him impeached, tried, convicted and incarcerated along with all guilty members of his Crime Family. If that makes his hateful base angry enough to act out violently, then between the National Guard riding around in jeeps with .50 calibers and drone strikes, we will secure the realm.

bearister
With regard to this thread I started, I would like to cap it off like an oil leak with this:

Unit2Sucks
Dems have 18 months to erase the collusion narrative and focus on the fact that Trump is an epicly bad president which is far better to defeat him and why Pelosi has been avoiding the impeachment for collusion narrative from the beginning.

Trump had no political record to be attacked in the last election and now he does. Where are all the manufacturing jobs his policies impacted? What happened at Carrier? He can't continue to run on hot air and taking credit for things that will never happen, but of course that won't stop him from trying or 90% of republicans from buying it. If Dems can peel off 2/3 of independents, will be a solid win.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Dems have 18 months to erase the collusion narrative and focus on the fact that Trump is an epicly bad president which is far better to defeat him and why Pelosi has been avoiding the impeachment for collusion narrative from the beginning.

Trump had no political record to be attacked in the last election and now he does. Where are all the manufacturing jobs his policies impacted? What happened at Carrier? He can't continue to run on hot air and taking credit for things that will never happen, but of course that won't stop him from trying or 90% of republicans from buying it. If Dems can peel off 2/3 of independents, will be a solid win.

That's a great idea. You don't need to chase windmills to beat Trump.
bearister
...but what tRump can do is use the Mueller Report and Fox News to cry FAKE NEWS! with regard to any criticisms of his failed policies and Ma and Pa Kettle will sign up for tRump University all over again........and Bernie Sanders is working up millions of his crybabies again who will refuse to vote when he doesn't get the Democratic nomination.
sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

Yup, Mueller's relatively unexciting conclusions show that Pelosi was prudent to not push impeachment all along.
Anarchistbear
Biden vs Trump- if it happens- is a no brainer- don't vote.
bearister
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

That's a great idea. You don't need to chase windmills to beat Trump.

chazzed
It's too bad that the Democratic party didn't give Sanders a fair shake last go-around. If the deck hadn't been stacked against the man, we wouldn't be in such a mess.
bearister
Bannon: With Mueller probe over, Trump 'is going to go full animal'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bannon-with-mueller-probe-over-trump-is-going-to-go-full-animal-194747346.html
Another Bear
bearister said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bannon-with-mueller-probe-over-trump-is-going-to-go-full-animal-194747346.html
Ah yes, the GOP Nazi boy. Why do conservatives LOVE Nazis and Hitler?

There's Bannon, Miller the Jewish Nazi and this turd...and many more. Seriously, Why do American conservatives love Nazis and Hitler. This guy quotes Hitler on the House floor.

Republican congressman reads Adolf Hitler quotes on the House floor to slam Democrats and the press

concordtom
bearister said:

Yep, they have all decided it's time to go on offense.
The base needs more hate and fear.
Division.

I can't stand those *******s. It all goes back to Newt Gingrich in the early 90's.
They destroy America.
B.A. Bearacus
Anyways, back to the thread...

B.A. Bearacus
We're just a tiny step away from the president calling Democrats Fudge-packing Dickwads at a rally.
Another Bear

Judge Napolitano: Adam Schiff is correct, that Mueller Report Will Show Trump/Russia's Collusion
Quote:

"I think that Congressman Schiff is correct. In that report will be evidence of the existence of a conspiracy. Not enough evidence to prove the existence beyond a reasonable doubt. In that report will be evidence of obstruction of justice, interfering with an FBI investigation for a personal gain. But not enough evidence to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt."

B.A. Bearacus

Even BearlyAmazing says release the report.

Another Bear
What a cover-up? LIKE NO WAY...how the heck did that happen?

Mayberry is shocked, SHOCKED, I tell you!!!

Okay, then...the whole report will be leaked and it's bad, which is why Bill Barr is administrating a cover-up. DUH.
B.A. Bearacus

Another Bear

Seriously, how da fuq do you issue a counter reports before anyone see the real report?
NYCGOBEARS
Another Bear said:

Seriously, how da fuq do you issue a counter reports before anyone see the real report?

Cuz Trump did all that shhheeet.
bearister
Based on the recent bad faith maneuvering of Barr and the Mad King, I'm now all on board for impeachment because I think that leads to access to the un redacted report. Who cares if it is successful. Like Clinton, impeachment will be linked to tRump's name for the rest of recorded history and that thought alone may cause the fat b@stard to throw a massive clot.
B.A. Bearacus
dajo9
Impeachment will give Trump a win (in the Senate) going into the election.

I think they should impeach Barr
American Vermin

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.