OT: Trump/Russians/Robert Mueller

487,489 Views | 3284 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fox has prime times viewership of about 2 million people- that's trivial. Everyone know what their views are. Their viewers are older people and liberals who want to be enraged. They are a piss hole in the snow. Most Americans get their "news" from social media, largely "fake news" tailored to make one incite and click. This is way more dangerous and threatening.
concordtom
From July.
There are apparently 3 prior ones by same interviewer at HarberTV.com/Mueller

concordtom
Anarchistbear said:

Fox has prime times viewership of about 2 million people- that's trivial. Everyone know what their views are. Their viewers are older people and liberals who want to be enraged. They are a piss hole in the snow. Most Americans get their "news" from social media, largely "fake news" tailored to make one incite and click. This is way more dangerous and threatening.
CNN.
They are real, and they are spectacular!

bearister
Trevor Noah is the best!

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c0b8163e4b0ab8cf6938f10
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
Nice, concise recap of yesterday's news:

[The Atlantic] "Manafort, Cohen, and Individual 1 Are in Grave Danger": https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/12/mueller-briefs-bad-news-trump-manafort-and-cohen/577681/
bearister
I like this one from Axios too:

Mueller and [investigative] reporting have shown that the lieutenants in Trump's orbit rebuffed precisely zero of the known Russian overtures. In fact, quite the opposite. Each approach was met with enthusiasm, and a request for more."

"Given every opportunity, most Trump associates from Paul Manafort to Donald Trump, Jr. to George Papadopoulos not only allegedly took every offered meeting, and returned every email or phone call, but appeared to take overt action to encourage further contact. Not once did any of them inform the FBI of the contacts."

And it all started even sooner than that. Yesterday's Mueller filing shows that a "Russian national who claimed ties to the Kremlin told ... Cohen ... as early as November 2015 that he could use his Russian government connections to help Trump's business and political prospects," per the WashPost:

Why it matters: "The interaction between a top Trump lieutenant and a Russian citizen who claimed government ties is the latest of dozens of similar interactions that have emerged since the November 2016 election."

"Days after Trump's victory, his spokeswoman Hope Hicks asserted that there had been no contacts of any kind between Trump associates and Russia."

Connecting the dots II ... The intersection of profit and political motives is distilled by CNN legal analyst Ellie Honig (hat tip: Brian Stelter):

The puzzle pieces fit together. Trump needed Russia for his business dealings. Russia wanted Trump to win because they could influence or control him. And the Trump team wanted Russian help simply because they thought the Russians could help Trump win the election. Everyone profits, everyone gets what they want.
BearNIt
Mueller is like a Great White stalking his prey just waiting for the opportune time to strike and it is driving the Idiot In-Chief nuts. Donald jr. is like a seal pup just waiting to be eaten in one gulp.
Another Bear
I don't know about you lads but when I need go-to news, I go to TeenVogue. Seriously, they published this, a nice round up...educating the teens of this country on serious shyt.

The Russia Investigation Is Almost Over. Here's What You Need to Know

Any way, methinks Trump is TOAST and the shyt is headed towards the fan. The press is saying Mueller has Trump on Russian collusion and obstruction.
concordtom
Dershowitz doesn't believe there have been any crimes, only "sins". Wow. I didn't think he was able to do that. Loss of respect.

bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Nice, concise recap of yesterday's news:

[The Atlantic] "Manafort, Cohen, and Individual 1 Are in Grave Danger": https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/12/mueller-briefs-bad-news-trump-manafort-and-cohen/577681/

Good read.
bearister
concordtom said:

Dershowitz doesn't believe there have been any crimes, only "sins". Wow. I didn't think he was able to do that. Loss of respect.

You respected that POS? Everyone on OJ's Dream Team knew he was good for murder X 2. Alan is a real Boy Scout (as is Bill Clinton, another POS). My guess is tRump has a dossier on AD with 8 x 10 glossys that keeps him in permanent lap dog status:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/splinternews.com/alan-derschowitz-says-hes-still-giving-legal-advice-to-1830812306/amp
bearister
From Axios:

We now know several Russian officials reached out to a half dozen Republicans very close to Trump and his campaign, including his eldest son, his closest adviser, his lawyer, and his campaign manager. We now know they took the meetings, often enthusiastically, during and after the campaign.

We now know Russia offered in those chats campaign assistance "synergy," they called it. We know now of no one around Trump who alerted the FBI of this effort to subvert our elections.

We now know that 12 Russian intelligence officers were indicted for hacking the DNC and systematically releasing material for the purpose of hurting the Clinton campaign via WikiLeaks.

We know that Trump associates Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi attempted successfully, in some instances to get in touch with WikiLeaks and that they are under investigation for whether they had advance knowledge about the email dumps.

We now know Donald Trump, Jr and others took a meeting with Russians promising dirt on Hillary Clinton. We now know Don, Jr., when approached with the promise of dirt, wrote: "If it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer."

We now know Trump was negotiating a Trump property in Moscow during the presidential campaign and hid this from the public and lied about it. We now know Mueller believes, based on his court filing, the "Moscow Project was a lucrative business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government."

We now know every arm of the US intelligence community concluded Russia sought to systematically influence the election outcome. We now know this was an unanimous conclusion, save one dissent: Trump.

We now know Trump officials continued talking with the Russians during the post-election transition. We now know Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions failed to initially disclose any contacts with Russians on their government forms.

We now know Jared Kushner suggested a secret
backchannel with the Russians, which had it happened, would have been free of US eavesdropping.

We now know Trump soured on FBI director James Comey, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, and White House counsel Don McGahn in part over their handling of the probe.
We now know Paul Manafort, who ran the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, lied about his Russia contacts, was indicted, and is going to jail.

We now know Flynn lied about his Russian contacts, was fired and indicted, and then flipped to become a key witness in the investigation.

We now know Cohen lied about his Russian contacts, was indicted, and then flipped to become a key witness against Trump.

Be smart: The scary thing for Trump Mueller knows a helluva lot more than we now know
bearister
Mueller is telling us he has got tRump:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mueller-is-telling-us-hes-got-trump-on-collusion
concordtom
A couple real tough guys!

Er uh, I mean, LOSERS!!!
Killing our beautiful planet one act at a time.

blungld
concordtom said:

Er uh, I mean, LOSERS!!!

Screw all the arguments of it being sport and an important part of conservation, if you ENJOY killing a beautiful animal like this, and it makes you feel tough or primal, you are a worthless piece of crap--the worst kind of human.

There is a huge difference in being a real conservationists who may cull herds for the greater good, and a jerk who dresses up like a hunter and goes and shoots himself a beast and then poses like a total dickweed with the kill--gloating over death.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
Yogi58
blungld said:

concordtom said:

Er uh, I mean, LOSERS!!!

Screw all the arguments of it being sport and an important part of conservation, if you ENJOY killing a beautiful animal like this, and it makes you feel tough or primal, you are a worthless piece of crap--the worst kind of human.

There is a huge difference in being a real conservationists who may cull herds for the greater good, and a jerk who dresses up like a hunter and goes and shoots himself a beast and then poses like a total dickweed with the kill--gloating over death.
Plus really, what is there to celebrate about killing an animal with a gun? That's the expected outcome. If you come out the loser on that exchange, you might be in line for a Darwin award.
prospeCt
making Americana grate again, rare Dylan covers for the coming Trumpocalypse

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/dec/10/brexit-divides-tensions-political-vote

dajo9
Another Bear said:

Not ironically, that might be close to what's going in the White House right now. Hilarious video.

Man that Hitler in the bunker clip has gotten so much mileage.
Hitler in the bunker never gets old
American Vermin
dajo9
OBear073akaSMFan said:

I think if this leads to the downfall of the Moron..I would be okay with a reward for Flynn. More reward if they bring down the entire Trump's criminal empire!
I will be really disappointed if Flynn does no jail time. He should do even a little stint - like a month or so. The American people deserve a mug shot of that traitor.
American Vermin
dajo9
Unit2Sucks said:

blungld said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

This is how FoxNews.com is framing today's news right now for their audience of brainless, amoral zombies:

There needs to be legal consequence for propaganda like this. There needs to be a "news" license that can be revoked and criminal accountability for KNOWINGLY deceiving the American public. This is so destructive for so many Americans.
I can't tell if you're parodying Trump or being serious. There is a police for the media - it's called the media.
Talk about the fox guarding the henhouse. The media is rewarding itself despite being completely rolled.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/11/media/time-person-of-the-year-2018/index.html
American Vermin
B.A. Bearacus
Hot air buffoon.

Another Bear
Trump and the GOP are in for a butt stomping if Trump shuts down government. Americans will put up with a lot of dumb crap but not that.
Unit2Sucks
LOL at the idea of Trump taking the mantle for anything negative. I can guarantee you he will blame Chuck and Nancy and anyone else he can if he shuts down the government. If he stood up and took responsibility for something negative he caused, it would be the first time in his life.
sycasey
The Art of the Deal in action, folks.
Another Bear
Wapo: Trump has already lost the shutdown fight

Quote:

The first rule of shutdown fights is never say you are for a shutdown. Voters invariably oppose this kind of stunt and see it as evidence of incompetence and unnecessary rancor by the governing party. In short, since Republicans control everything and are likely to be blamed for shuttering the government, the last thing President Trump wants to do is say he is for a shutdown. And that's exactly what he said Tuesday, no doubt to the joy of Democrats who are trying to convince Americans the GOP is unfit to govern.
golden sloth
Unit2Sucks said:

LOL at the idea of Trump taking the mantle for anything negative. I can guarantee you he will blame Chuck and Nancy and anyone else he can if he shuts down the government. If he stood up and took responsibility for something negative he caused, it would be the first time in his life.
Heck, half his presidency he's been trying to taking credit for partially fixing problems he caused.
Another Bear
OBear073akaSMFan
Not a fan of Pelosi but love her calling out Mr. Mushroom cap!

https://mail.yahoo.com/d/folders/1/messages/AMRWXmsBLJgBXBAVMAg5eIK0hVI
Unit2Sucks
golden sloth said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Heck, half his presidency he's been trying to taking credit for partially fixing problems he caused.
He's like an arsonist who wants credit for fighting fires he caused.
B.A. Bearacus
Another Bear

Skunk TINKLE!

She shoots, she scores...she facializes the Mushroom NatIonalist and the GOP.
OBear073akaSMFan
On Nicolle Wallace show, loved Steve Schmidt's comments on the meeting. " Pelosi & Schmidt playing chess with a checker player".
B.A. Bearacus

Another Bear
bearister
Bump

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.