OT: Trump/Russians/Robert Mueller

prospeCt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/gatwick-airport-farce-top-cop-13772516

&w=2000



B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So we now have confirmation of something rumored for over a year and in the Steele Dossier: Cohen in Prague. This has been denied adamantly.

So we have more and more of the dossier confirmed, less less and less disproven (very little). Would it not be rational to start believing that a good majority of it is true too?

This puts Trump's personal lawyer in Europe before the election meeting in an official campaign capacity with Russians (this part still to be confirmed--but why else would he be there and deny it and sneak in without passport verification at border control) about election interference. That is direct connection of Trump to Putin COLLUSION.

It connects Trump campaign directly with foreign enemy to corrupt election. That is straight treason and should be life imprisonment AT BEST. A president who committed crimes against his own country for personal gain. It's the worst thing in American history and yet there are people who defend him and bend backwards in their brain to deflect and continue their loyalty and cognitive dissonance.
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Russkie stuff is real. The Russians may have won the Cold War, as some suggest because they're just fccking with every other nation. Of course we know Russia and Putin were involved with Trump...just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

This is a good read because it shows the Russkies have gone after everyone to influence and change elections. In this case, Le Pen got a large loan from the Czech-Russian bank (because no legit bank would give her party a loan)...which was then dissolved for fishy reasons with the end result being the loan to Le Pen's party (The National Rally) being dissolved and disappearing from the records.

A Russian bank gave Marine Le Pen's party a loan. Then weird things began happening.

The other thing mentioned, there's no set playbook for the Russkies., A lot of stuff is just experimental and they see what sticks or hits. But the agents doing the spook work are looking for Putin brownie points. Sounds like how the mob is run.

The she-it is coming to the fan soon...
YMMV.
Have a nice day.
Enjoy the sunshine.
Smoke two joints.
That's what she said.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here's a historical parallel. Germany loses WWI. The rest of the world moves on while Germany stews and works on a comeback.

Russia loses the Cold War. The rest of the world moves on while Russia stews and works on a comeback.

Timeline - 1 generation
An old white dude
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Here's a historical parallel. Germany loses WWI. The rest of the world moves on while Germany stews and works on a comeback.

Russia loses the Cold War. The rest of the world moves on while Russia stews and works on a comeback.

Timeline - 1 generation
I had a Republican tell me yesterday that Russia is the new Liberal boogeyman and not an enemy. That we should give them Syria and do business with them. Is there any spin and propaganda these people will not digest, and in only a matter of days?
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm fine with them taking Syria. They'll bankrupt themselves trying to be a real player. Especially if we reduce oil consumption.
An old white dude
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B.A. Bearacus said:




This appears to be false.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
blungld said:

So we now have confirmation of something rumored for over a year and in the Steele Dossier: Cohen in Prague. This has been denied adamantly.

So we have more and more of the dossier confirmed, less less and less disproven (very little). Would it not be rational to start believing that a good majority of it is true too?

This puts Trump's personal lawyer in Europe before the election meeting in an official campaign capacity with Russians (this part still to be confirmed--but why else would he be there and deny it and sneak in without passport verification at border control) about election interference. That is direct connection of Trump to Putin COLLUSION.

It connects Trump campaign directly with foreign enemy to corrupt election. That is straight treason and should be life imprisonment AT BEST. A president who committed crimes against his own country for personal gain. It's the worst thing in American history and yet there are people who defend him and bend backwards in their brain to deflect and continue their loyalty and cognitive dissonance.


Cohen still says he was not in Czech.
golden sloth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

blungld said:

So we now have confirmation of something rumored for over a year and in the Steele Dossier: Cohen in Prague. This has been denied adamantly.

So we have more and more of the dossier confirmed, less less and less disproven (very little). Would it not be rational to start believing that a good majority of it is true too?

This puts Trump's personal lawyer in Europe before the election meeting in an official campaign capacity with Russians (this part still to be confirmed--but why else would he be there and deny it and sneak in without passport verification at border control) about election interference. That is direct connection of Trump to Putin COLLUSION.

It connects Trump campaign directly with foreign enemy to corrupt election. That is straight treason and should be life imprisonment AT BEST. A president who committed crimes against his own country for personal gain. It's the worst thing in American history and yet there are people who defend him and bend backwards in their brain to deflect and continue their loyalty and cognitive dissonance.


Cohen still says he was not in Czech.
And if you can't believe someone who plead guilty to lying to authorities who can you trust?
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

blungld said:

So we now have confirmation of something rumored for over a year and in the Steele Dossier: Cohen in Prague. This has been denied adamantly.

So we have more and more of the dossier confirmed, less less and less disproven (very little). Would it not be rational to start believing that a good majority of it is true too?

This puts Trump's personal lawyer in Europe before the election meeting in an official campaign capacity with Russians (this part still to be confirmed--but why else would he be there and deny it and sneak in without passport verification at border control) about election interference. That is direct connection of Trump to Putin COLLUSION.

It connects Trump campaign directly with foreign enemy to corrupt election. That is straight treason and should be life imprisonment AT BEST. A president who committed crimes against his own country for personal gain. It's the worst thing in American history and yet there are people who defend him and bend backwards in their brain to deflect and continue their loyalty and cognitive dissonance.


Cohen still says he was not in Czech.
Given his plea deal I find it odd and insane for him to lie on this point...but it does look like Manafort and Cohen and others are still participating on cover up on evidence that connects the Donald directly to Putin. Makes me wonder if the fear of personal safety for self and family is part of that equation.

It does seem that intelligence reporting believes he was there and hackers have tracked his phone to the wifi in hotel in Prague. This may turn out to be incorrect, but there has been a lot of buzz around this for over a year.
Cal Junkie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
blungld said:

oski003 said:

blungld said:

So we now have confirmation of something rumored for over a year and in the Steele Dossier: Cohen in Prague. This has been denied adamantly.

So we have more and more of the dossier confirmed, less less and less disproven (very little). Would it not be rational to start believing that a good majority of it is true too?

This puts Trump's personal lawyer in Europe before the election meeting in an official campaign capacity with Russians (this part still to be confirmed--but why else would he be there and deny it and sneak in without passport verification at border control) about election interference. That is direct connection of Trump to Putin COLLUSION.

It connects Trump campaign directly with foreign enemy to corrupt election. That is straight treason and should be life imprisonment AT BEST. A president who committed crimes against his own country for personal gain. It's the worst thing in American history and yet there are people who defend him and bend backwards in their brain to deflect and continue their loyalty and cognitive dissonance.


Cohen still says he was not in Czech.
Given his plea deal I find it odd and insane for him to lie on this point...but it does look like Manafort and Cohen and others are still participating on cover up on evidence that connects the Donald directly to Putin. Makes me wonder if the fear of personal safety for self and family is part of that equation.

It does seem that intelligence reporting believes he was there and hackers have tracked his phone to the wifi in hotel in Prague. This may turn out to be incorrect, but there has been a lot of buzz around this for over a year.
Bingo. ...
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like Nancy got the House a hatchet man.



YMMV.
Have a nice day.
Enjoy the sunshine.
Smoke two joints.
That's what she said.
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal Junkie said:

blungld said:

Given his plea deal I find it odd and insane for him to lie on this point...but it does look like Manafort and Cohen and others are still participating on cover up on evidence that connects the Donald directly to Putin. Makes me wonder if the fear of personal safety for self and family is part of that equation.

It does seem that intelligence reporting believes he was there and hackers have tracked his phone to the wifi in hotel in Prague. This may turn out to be incorrect, but there has been a lot of buzz around this for over a year.
Bingo. ...
They seem to talk on tax fraud, laundering, obstruction, campaign violations, etc (how odd is it that is a PARTIAL list of the laws broken by this President), but shut it down when Putin and collusion is the topic. No one wants to be the next poison victim.
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
golden sloth said:

oski003 said:

blungld said:

So we now have confirmation of something rumored for over a year and in the Steele Dossier: Cohen in Prague. This has been denied adamantly.

So we have more and more of the dossier confirmed, less less and less disproven (very little). Would it not be rational to start believing that a good majority of it is true too?

This puts Trump's personal lawyer in Europe before the election meeting in an official campaign capacity with Russians (this part still to be confirmed--but why else would he be there and deny it and sneak in without passport verification at border control) about election interference. That is direct connection of Trump to Putin COLLUSION.

It connects Trump campaign directly with foreign enemy to corrupt election. That is straight treason and should be life imprisonment AT BEST. A president who committed crimes against his own country for personal gain. It's the worst thing in American history and yet there are people who defend him and bend backwards in their brain to deflect and continue their loyalty and cognitive dissonance.


Cohen still says he was not in Czech.
And if you can't believe someone who plead guilty to lying to authorities who can you trust?


Cohen, Steele and Manafort all lied to authorities. You'd better hope they tell the truth occasionally.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:

golden sloth said:

oski003 said:

blungld said:

So we now have confirmation of something rumored for over a year and in the Steele Dossier: Cohen in Prague. This has been denied adamantly.

So we have more and more of the dossier confirmed, less less and less disproven (very little). Would it not be rational to start believing that a good majority of it is true too?

This puts Trump's personal lawyer in Europe before the election meeting in an official campaign capacity with Russians (this part still to be confirmed--but why else would he be there and deny it and sneak in without passport verification at border control) about election interference. That is direct connection of Trump to Putin COLLUSION.

It connects Trump campaign directly with foreign enemy to corrupt election. That is straight treason and should be life imprisonment AT BEST. A president who committed crimes against his own country for personal gain. It's the worst thing in American history and yet there are people who defend him and bend backwards in their brain to deflect and continue their loyalty and cognitive dissonance.


Cohen still says he was not in Czech.
And if you can't believe someone who plead guilty to lying to authorities who can you trust?


Cohen, Steele and Manafort all lied to authorities. You'd better hope they tell the truth occasionally.


Cohen and Manafort have been convicted of lying. You equating them with Steele shows your biases.
An old white dude
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My mistake. Steele is irrelevant. I meant Michael Flynn who was convicted for lying.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
golden sloth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:


I'll be honest, if this is true I don't like it. I don't like Trump, I want him out of office, but I also want Mueller focusing his investigation on collusion with a foreign power, election crimes, and corruption immediately prior to and while in power. I don't want him investigating low level crimes like this. If Mueller comes across them, I hope he refers them to a more appropriate authority having jurisdiction.

The only good news from the tweet is that I can see providing illegal documentation for migrant and illegal people to work in America as one of the few things that may hurt Trump with his base. When I say that I don't mean to imply his 40% will leave him immediately, rather his 40% will become his 35%.
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mueller has no brief here unless- as a former member of a Trump golf club- he seeks retribution for larcenous initiation fees
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Utter hypocrisy talking shyt about the wall, holding the U.S. hostage with the Trump Shutdown but getting fake green cards and SS for workers on his resort plantation. His base won't turn on him but it adds to the idea that LOCK HIM UP is a fair solution.

It's looking more and more like impeachment and a 2019 that will make 2018 like the good ole days.

p.s. Cold War is back on...

YMMV.
Have a nice day.
Enjoy the sunshine.
Smoke two joints.
That's what she said.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gen. Stanley McChrystal unloads on the D Bag:



"Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates described McChrystal as "perhaps the finest warrior and leader of men in combat I ever met" Wikipedia

Now that Generals Kelly, Mattis and McChrystal have made clear the contempt with which the hold tRump, what say his flag waving patriotic base? Perhaps they had better divert attention back to players kneeling at NFL games.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Gen. Stanley McChrystal unloads on the D Bag:



"Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates described McChrystal as "perhaps the finest warrior and leader of men in combat I ever met" Wikipedia

Now that Generals Kelly, Mattis and McChrystal have made clear the contempt with which the hold tRump, what say his flag waving patriotic base? Perhaps they had better divert attention back to players kneeling at NFL games.



Ah yes, the guy who lied about Pat Tillman's death, who leaked info to the press to undercut Obama and was fired by him, who was a long line of f$ck ups in Afghanistan where we remain 18 years later- that's who we want lecturing us on morality.

Here is Stan's dossier on dishonesty and immorality as related by Tillman's mother

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/aug/08/opinion/la-oe-tillman-mcchrystal-20100808
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
golden sloth said:

bearister said:


I'll be honest, if this is true I don't like it. I don't like Trump, I want him out of office, but I also want Mueller focusing his investigation on collusion with a foreign power, election crimes, and corruption immediately prior to and while in power. I don't want him investigating low level crimes like this. If Mueller comes across them, I hope he refers them to a more appropriate authority having jurisdiction.

The only good news from the tweet is that I can see providing illegal documentation for migrant and illegal people to work in America as one of the few things that may hurt Trump with his base. When I say that I don't mean to imply his 40% will leave him immediately, rather his 40% will become his 35%.


This is a state of New Jersey investigation and not Mueller
An old white dude
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anarchistbear said:


Ah yes, the guy who lied about Pat Tillman's death, who leaked info to the press to undercut Obama and was fired by him, who was a long line of f$ck ups in Afghanistan where we remain 18 years later- that's who we want lecturing us on morality.

Here is Stan's dossier on dishonesty and immorality as related by Tillman's mother

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/aug/08/opinion/la-oe-tillman-mcchrystal-20100808
Anarchist, is there any current or former general or head of a department or agency or current or former Democrat or Republican politician that you can say that you generally respect and whose damning quotes of the president, if they were to make them, would not be met with your scorn?
prospeCt
How long do you want to ignore this user?




Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There are a few politicians I respect- Sanders, Sherrod Brown, Ro Khanna, Rhashida Tlalib but everyone is fair game. With Trump, you play his game or a smarter one.

Look at Tlalib. She calls for "impeaching the motha****a" and suddenly Trump is talking about her "dishonoring" her family and "disrespecting" the country. ***! Meanwhile Trump Brings Up Impeachment! at a meeting with Pelosi who assured him she has no such designs. You can't make this s$it up. Up with the motha****as down with the state.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Little Adam the tRump Slayer

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/07/trump-robert-mueller-adam-schiff-investigations?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bury that Mueller Report!

https://www.bloombergquint.com/politics/when-mueller-issues-report-trump-may-try-to-suppress-some-of-it
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
chazzed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://observer.com/2019/01/robert-mueller-top-secret-intelligence-will-sink-trump-presidency/
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Methinks the other shoe has finally dropped with the Manafort lawyer fcck up, revealing he gave Russkies election data.

It makes sense Trump is pulling the government shutdown now. He probably thinks it will slow down the inevitable butt kicking he'll be getting.
YMMV.
Have a nice day.
Enjoy the sunshine.
Smoke two joints.
That's what she said.
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Clear your calendars for Feb. 7.

BearNIt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1st. The ratings will be through the roof
2nd. Cohen is pissed and ready to sing. This can't be good for Trump.

There are tapes of phone calls and emails.
 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.