OT: Trump/Russians/Robert Mueller

487,534 Views | 3284 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rosenstein seems fully aware he's a goner.

Kyle Griffin: "Rod Rosenstein is telling confidantes that he's prepared to be fired by Trump, three sources who have spoken to Rosenstein tell NBC News." https://nbcnews.to/2qx5LbJ
golden sloth
bearister said:

You know it is bad when I can't tell if this a real screenshot of Fox News or if it is an internet joke.
bearister
golden sloth said:

bearister said:

You know it is bad when I can't tell if this a real screenshot of Fox News or if it is an internet joke.

You can say the same thing about the current Administration.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
bearister said:

That is so hilarious, it's absurd...or the conservative wing nuts no longer think the FBI is good enough. They want an American Gestapo, and Brownshirts.
Another Bear
The rumor currently buzzing is Dotard Donnie will fire Rod Rosenstein, a lifelong GOP. The logic is that because Sessions has recused, he's the decision maker and Trump wants him gone so the replacement will fire Mueller.

Anyone think it goes down this weekend?
golden sloth
Another Bear said:

The rumor currently buzzing is Dotard Donnie will fire Rod Rosenstein, a lifelong GOP. The logic is that because Sessions has recused, he's the decision maker and Trump wants him gone so the replacement will fire Mueller.

Only if it is immediately preceded or followed by an air strike on Syria while Trump tweets about Hillary and some new drastic immigration policy.
Another Bear
DOJ announced Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, is officially under criminal investigation.

I think he's about ready to flip.

In some ways I feel bad for this guy...because he's so stupid. Hardline and deranged Trump supporters are going to go after him, no matter what happens. He's in a no-win situation, without big resources to pay for legal services?
B.A. Bearacus
Another Bear said:

Looks like the answer is no.
BearDevil
Another Bear said:

DOJ announced Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, is officially under criminal investigation.

I think he's about ready to flip.

In some ways I feel bad for this guy...because he's so stupid. Hardline and deranged Trump supporters are going to go after him, no matter what happens. He's in a no-win situation, without big resources to pay for legal services?

Both the Feds and NY are going to look long and hard into Cohen's taxi medallions. His wife is Ukrainian and cabs may have been a way to launder Russian money.
Another Bear
Didn't know about his wife being Ukrainian and money laundering...yeah, that could be a problem.
okaydo
By the way, I've been following Michael Cohen for years on Twitter. I even listen to his podcast.

okaydo

Another Bear
So he's gone full Tricky Dick...makes sense. So it was the woman who did him in...live by the ***** grab...die by the ***** grab.

Quote:

Breaking News: President Trump's advisers believe the corruption investigation into his lawyer is a bigger threat than the special counsel's Russia inquiry
Another Bear
Right on queue: The Latest: Stormy Daniels may show up at Cohen hearing

bearister

18 U.S. Code 2381 - Treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death......

Another Bear
Anarchistbear
At the center of any sleazy deal these days you'll find a Ukrainian.
BearDevil
Another Bear said:

Didn't know about his wife being Ukrainian and money laundering...yeah, that could be a problem.

Cohen's Ukrainian taxi empire is in NYC and Chicago. Pity Trump can't issue a pardon covering those jurisdictions.
NYCGOBEARS
Anarchistbear said:

Best sex I ever had.
BearChemist
okaydo said:

That's why Muller referred the case to SDNY instead of taking of himself.

Edit: Misread the headline. Fox and Co. can spin all day on the Russian investigation and their followers can swallow it. But if any Cohen tape is leaked out... watch out.
BearNIt
BearChemist said:

okaydo said:

Edit: Misread the headline. Fox and Co. can spin all day on the Russian investigation and their followers can swallow it. But if any Cohen tape is leaked out... watch out.
Well the collusion aspect just moved closer to to Trump as it is being reported that the President's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, made trips to Prague during the summer of 2016 prior to the election. Cohen has denied that he ever was in Europe during that time, but it looks like Mueller knows about this and would further strengthen the need for the raid on Cohen and his home, office, phone, computer, and hotel room. Also the President has been talking to Cohen despite being warned not to by his attorney's as it looks like they are conspiring. Could this be why Trump floated the pardon balloon yesterday as a signal to Cohen? Mueller is 5 steps ahead of Trump and is going to savage him in his report. Michael Cohen is looking at lying to Congress and lying to Mueller. What is the Big Cheeto going to do? Devin Nunez looks like an idiot as do most of the Republicans on the House Intel Committee.

Also, Cohen has been implicated in another cover up involving a Republican money man who paid another Playboy bunny $1.6 million in hush money.
mikecohen
BearNIt said:

BearChemist said:

okaydo said:

Well the collusion aspect just moved closer to to Trump as it is being reported that the President's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, made trips to Prague during the summer of 2016 prior to the election. Cohen has denied that he ever was in Europe during that time, but it looks like Mueller knows about this and would further strengthen the need for the raid on Cohen and his home, office, phone, computer, and hotel room. Also the President has been talking to Cohen despite being warned not to by his attorney's as it looks like they are conspiring. Could this be why Trump floated the pardon balloon yesterday as a signal to Cohen? Mueller is 5 steps ahead of Trump and is going to savage him in his report. Michael Cohen is looking at lying to Congress and lying to Mueller. What is the Big Cheeto going to do? Devin Nunez looks like an idiot as do most of the Republicans on the House Intel Committee.
I keep feeling about this line of thought like I do about major league woofing when the next opponent (rated or not) could actually beat you.
bearister
NYCGOBEARS said:

Anarchistbear said:

Best sex I ever had.

Was she a blond Femen protestor?
okaydo

NYCGOBEARS
Jesus, you can't even catch your breath. Steele Dossier looking good now.
NYCGOBEARS
bearister said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

Anarchistbear said:

Best sex I ever had.

Was she a blond Femen protestor?

Something like that.
BearNIt
If Trump lifts a hand then OBSTRUCTION is a lock, but that won't keep him from doing it. What will Senate and House Republicans who are trying their best to discredit Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein, the FBI and the Dept. of Justice?
Another Bear
I'm a Peeliever and You Should Be, Too
  • Christopher Steele is credible.
  • Trump is unhealthily obsessed with Obama.
  • Trump has mixed his denials of the pee tape with obvious lies.
  • Trump's alibi is at least partly false.
  • Trump is comfortable with gross sexual behavior and can be blackmailed
BearChemist
Wouldn't it be ironic if Trump's presidency ends on a tape, being it a pee tape or Cohen tape or Cohen/Trump tape?
mikecohen
BearChemist said:

Wouldn't it be ironic if Trump's presidency ends on a tape, being it a pee tape or Cohen tape or Cohen/Trump tape?
A lot of experienced trial lawyers on TV lately have been making the case that a "tape" is the most powerful evidence (in terms of the effects that it has on fact finders) that there is or ever has been.
bearister
Michael Cohen going down.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/news/383123-mueller-can-prove-cohen-made-secret-trip-to-prague-before-the-election-report%3famp

Another Bear
There's the saying, it doesn't matter about sex and a politician unless a girl is dead, or it's a boy.

Well...I think they're going to have to add..."or if the president of the United States drinks pee in the process". The American people simply won't stand for that because they think it's weird and kinky, and this is a Puritanical democracy, damn it!

If Dotard gets off that way, fine. Just don't do it in Russia while the cameras are rolling...like duh.
Another Bear
bearister said:

Michael Cohen going down.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/news/383123-mueller-can-prove-cohen-made-secret-trip-to-prague-before-the-election-report%3famp

I think he flips. He'll still get time...he just won't rot in the hole.
bearister
Another Bear said:

..."or if the president of the United States drinks pee in the process". ...

tRump will just utilize the seldom used Gandhi Defense.
mikecohen
bearister said:

Another Bear said:

..."or if the president of the United States drinks pee in the process". ...

tRump will just utilize the seldom used Gandhi Defense.
The yogis (and Gandhi) drank their OWN pee. NB: This practice is centuries-old; and, not knowing the science, all I can say is that it is controversial (which means that there are actual arguments in favor of it that at least sound reasonable, along with the reasonable counter-arguments).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.