OT: Trump/Russians/Robert Mueller

487,740 Views | 3284 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
kelly09 said:

blungld said:

bearister said:

Yogi Bear said:

blungld said:

With WH continuing to back pedal on almost every stance of this investigation, how does anyone still continue to believe anything they say?

Because this country is full of stupid people. If it wasn't, Trump never would have been elected in the first place.

1. A majority of Americans cannot name a single branch of government or explain what the Bill of Rights is;

2. 24% can't name the country that the U.S. fought in the Revolutionary War;

3. 2/3 don't know what the holding of Roe v. Wade is;

4. 2/3 don't know what the Food and Drug Administration does;

5. 50% don't know each state has two senators;

6. More than 50% can't name their congressman;

7. The average voter thinks 24% of the U.S. budget goes to foreign aid (less than 1% does);

8. 18% thinks the sun revolves around the earth;

9. 50% don't know that Judaism predates Christianity
The worst thing about stupid people is they don't know they are stupid.

It wasn't too long ago that the stupid, uneducated, or inexperienced had deference for expertise and intelligence (remember we are supposed to prize "greatness"?). Now we have the internet and a political party that vilifies these things and enables every dumb opinion, and the stupid have concluded not just that everyone is entitled to an opinion, but that they are all of equal value.

Looking at my opening comment...maybe I am stupid and don't know it. Oh wait, that tends to be the litmus: if you pause to consider your own stupidity you probably aren't.
The truth is the avarage Trump voter would be much more conversant in the above than the typical Dem voter.
Cite your source.
Yogi58
kelly09 said:

blungld said:

bearister said:

Yogi Bear said:

blungld said:

With WH continuing to back pedal on almost every stance of this investigation, how does anyone still continue to believe anything they say?

Because this country is full of stupid people. If it wasn't, Trump never would have been elected in the first place.

1. A majority of Americans cannot name a single branch of government or explain what the Bill of Rights is;

2. 24% can't name the country that the U.S. fought in the Revolutionary War;

3. 2/3 don't know what the holding of Roe v. Wade is;

4. 2/3 don't know what the Food and Drug Administration does;

5. 50% don't know each state has two senators;

6. More than 50% can't name their congressman;

7. The average voter thinks 24% of the U.S. budget goes to foreign aid (less than 1% does);

8. 18% thinks the sun revolves around the earth;

9. 50% don't know that Judaism predates Christianity
The worst thing about stupid people is they don't know they are stupid.

It wasn't too long ago that the stupid, uneducated, or inexperienced had deference for expertise and intelligence (remember we are supposed to prize "greatness"?). Now we have the internet and a political party that vilifies these things and enables every dumb opinion, and the stupid have concluded not just that everyone is entitled to an opinion, but that they are all of equal value.

Looking at my opening comment...maybe I am stupid and don't know it. Oh wait, that tends to be the litmus: if you pause to consider your own stupidity you probably aren't.
The truth is the avarage Trump voter would be much more conversant in the above than the typical Dem voter.
The avarage Trump voter can't spell average.
sonofabear51
Totally agree
Start Slowly and taper off
concordtom
The problem isn't that they can't spell average. It's that they aren't average. Or below average. Or both!

Now, you might think that's statistically impossible, but when you combine with the Empathetically Below Average Trust-Fund-Trumpers, we end up with one of the most peculiar alliances in American political history.

concordtom
No. they do NOT have any shame.

Okay, I've fact checked myself. The above was so outrageous I had to find out who the above women were to be so brazen and outwardly racist.

Turns out, the image is a digital spoof, where the third lady was initially wearing "Great", and someone altered to "White". Shame of that digital artist for doing so, and I jetting heightened racism emotions even further into the forum than it already is!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/make-america-white-again-trump/

That said, this DID happen.
It drew so much rebuke, it was taken down.

bearister
concordtom said:

You gotta love America, however.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom

Actually, no.
That's not at all a photo that does it for me.
Not at all.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
concordtom said:

Actually, no.
Not at all.

That is because you are not an elderly pensioner.
concordtom
bearister said:

concordtom said:

Actually, no.
Not at all.

That is because you are not an elderly pensioner.
Aw man.
I see you as more than that, Bear. So much more.

You deserve better.
You deserve the Nanny!
Another Bear
Whoa...OWNED by O.J. Karma not looking so good.

O.J. Simpson's advice to Roger Stone: 'Man up' and 'stop crying'
Quote:

You know, I got raided by the FBI, in Miami," Simpson said. "Thirty-something FBI agents, 5 o'clock in the morning, and I had more than dogs, I had kids there. They were a little traumatized."

Simpson conceded that the FBI can make mistakes.

"But to try to compare it to El Chapo and bin Laden? Hey man, bin Laden was carried out in a bag, not walked out in handcuffs," he said.

Simpson also spoke of his past friendship with Trump, saying "The Donald" was a "buddy" and a "fun guy." "But I don't know the president," he added, implying Trump had changed since taking office.

When asked if he thought Trump would be impeached, Simpson said he might "if he keeps hanging around with people like that guy, that Roger Stone."

Peanut Gallery Consultant
B.A. Bearacus
If Whitaker is not the dumbest acting or non-acting AG in history, which he probably is, he must be the dumbest looking.

oski003
B.A. Bearacus said:

If Whitaker is not the dumbest acting or non-acting AG in history, which he probably is, he must be the dumbest looking.

Wow! Zing!
B.A. Bearacus
oski003 said:

Wow! Zing!
To be fair to him, he might be brilliant by the "salesman of big dick toilets" standard.
Another Bear
B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

Wow! Zing!
To be fair to him, he might be brilliant by the "salesman of big dick toilets" standard.
To be fair to us, the American public, he's a freakin' goon and criminal. He deserves mockery and frankly a butt kicking.

The thing is, the Trump administration is literally packed with criminals, from the very top to the bottom, the whole freaking family. If they're not criminals they're on-the-record LIARS like Sarah *****abee-Slanders.

bearister
"California Rep. Darrell Issa is already eyeing a massive expansion of oversight for next year, including hundreds of hearings; creating new subcommittees; and launching fresh investigations into the bank bailout, the stimulus and, potentially, health care reform.

Issa told POLITICO in an interview that he wants each of his seven subcommittees to hold "one or two hearings each week." Politico, November, 2010.
Another Bear
9 years later, different admin full of criminals and Issa (now a private citizen) will get his wish. The Democrats in the House are going to investigate everything...and the GOP are going to be both butthurt and screwed for the 2020 elections. Couldn't have happened to a better bunch of blowhard do-nothings.
bearister
Another Bear

OMG, this guy Whitaker is beyond stupid. Add in audacity, gall and lack of awareness. Not a good look for acting anything, let alone AG. Jesus, look at Nader, he's freakin' laughing at this clown.

bearister
I'm thinking Matt will join the Aryan Brotherhood when he goes inside.
NYCGOBEARS
bearister said:

I'm thinking he's already in it.
bearister
NYCGOBEARS said:

bearister said:

A little ink and he good to go.

NYCGOBEARS
bearister said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

bearister said:

A little ink and he good to go.

He's gonna be in demand as a bottom.
bearister
His cross examination today is good stuff.

NYCGOBEARS
Can't watch as I'm working but what's the general summary?
bearister
NYCGOBEARS said:

Can't watch as I'm working but what's the general summary?

Watch Maddow tonight for best summary. He is a confident guy who won't cower but he is slippery and does his best to refuse to answer yes or no so he can either evade or burn the questioner's time limit for asking questions. He is walking and breathing confirmation that tRump surrounds himself with walk ons (with no slight to walk ons intended).
Bottom line: Whitaker conducted himself not as the Attorney for the People of the United States but rather as tRump's Attorney.

I think anyone that mentions they are working in their post here is launching a passive aggressive attack against me.
Another Bear
The MC Laureate of Congress goes after the criminal...

Another Bear
But wait...there's more. This guy spilled the beans... He confirmed he saw PARDON papers.

Another Bear
https://www.thedailybeast.com/msnbc-analyst-ive-interviewed-terrorists-more-cooperative-than-whitaker
Quote:

While recapping the oversight hearing, Deadline: White House host Nicolle Wallace turned to Frank Figliuzzi, a former FBI assistant director for counterintelligence, to get his take on the acting attorney general's performance. Figliuzzi almost immediately charged that the nation's top cop was less cooperative than some terrorists he dealt with while working at the Federal Bureau of Investigations.

"I'm not kidding when I say I have interviewed terrorists who are more cooperative and respectful than Matt Whitaker was today," Figliuzzi deadpanned while Wallace broke out in laughter. "I gotta tell you, I say that with sadness, because the attorney general's role is America's lawyer."

Figliuzzi went on to argue that Congress represents the American people and, thus, Whitaker's behavior demonstrated "utter disdain" for the public.

"This is basically thumbing your nose at oversight by the people," the MSNBC analyst declared. "And the way he conducted himself today is an indication that he's not America's attorney; he's essentially seeing himself as [President] Trump's attorney."

bearister
Axios' Scott Rosenberg emails on Whitaker hearing:

"What struck me was simply the public display of independent elected officials attempting to hold a Trump administration officer accountable, without being overruled by a GOP committee chairman or having to fight for every question." Axios
B.A. Bearacus
kelly09
B.A. Bearacus said:

'The Wingman speaketh
B.A. Bearacus
kelly09 said:

'The Wingman speaketh
Translation: "It is batshiit insane for the leader of the party that represents my moral values (which includes respect for objective truth) to say that when "Republicans had the Majority they never acted with such hatred and scorn!" Ps. I don't like the guy who is speaking 100% truth."
Another Bear
Typical duplicitous GOP beotches...can't take it when the hammer is in the other hand, coming at them. Waaaaaaaa...bunch of cry babies, *****s and do nothings. The GOP, still the party of no, the party of do nothing.

Well I have some news for the weakass GOP...youi're in for 2 more years of total butt stomping and yes the Democrats and liberals have the moral high ground because Trump and company are criminals and traitors.

Bunch of conservative cocks&ckers...servicing Vlad Putin like Trump. Un-American traitors. Go eat a big bag of shtt then die.
chazzed
They really are traitors. And I marvel at how many Americans are still blind to the seriousness of letting in foreign influence... from Russia!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.