OT: Trump/Russians/Robert Mueller

489,062 Views | 3284 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearForce2
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are they drafting the pardon for Don Jr and Kushner yet? Probably will try to pin this all on Manafort.

I still think this was a warning shot leaked by Putin in retaliation for Trump publicly acknowledging the efforts by Putin which Trump has been aware of and tried to capitalize on for over a year. Imagine how Putin felt being pretend chastised for engaging in consensual interference.

I wonder what other damaging information Putin has left.
GB54
Who would answer an email like this? These guys are really rookies
BearDevil
Russians clowned the Trumps. Only reason to put it in an email is to document it for future advantage. Dumbass Donnie foolishly forwarded it along. No deniability left.

Misrepresented the meeting on Saturday and had to recant it on Sunday. Boris and Natasha left him pop off and then spun it to their advantage after the fact the same way Putin did Papa.
sycasey
GB54;842853026 said:

Who would answer an email like this? These guys are really rookies

All the President's Men also seems eternally relevant here.

[video=youtube;vETxuL7Ij3Q][/video]

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."
ducky23
sycasey;842853036 said:

All the President's Men also seems eternally relevant here.

[video=youtube;vETxuL7Ij3Q][/video]

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

i actually just watched this again recently, they've been showing it a lot on one of the premium channels (forget whether it was starz or encore or something else)

they just don't make movies like they used to
bearister

Federal laws prohibit anyone from soliciting or accepting any campaign contribution from a foreign national or foreign government.
"No person shall knowingly solicit, accept or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation," reads Title 11 in the Code of Federal Regulations, section 110.20 (g). A contribution can be "anything of value," including negative information about a political opponent.
It is unlawful to "provide substantial assistance in the solicitation, making, acceptance or receipt of a contribution or donation," reads 11 CFR 110.20 (h).
GB54
This is like Tricia and Julie Nixon taking Dad's tapes out of the office before he doctored them so they could save them for the Presidential library.
Strykur
This changes nothing.
bearister
BearChemist;842853020 said:

The email thread involving Donnie Jr. is damning, kinda wonder how Sarah and co. will spin it. Are the talking points ready yet?

How Sarah spun it: At the daily no cameras allowed press conference Sarah responded to all questions regarding "Don, Jr. Doo Doo Gate" by saying those questions would have to be referred to Don, Jr.'s counsel.
Don, Jr. is listed as a guest on Sean Hannity's show this evening but since the FBI will be running the DVR on that me thinks Sean will begin the show with the ole "Donnie had a calendar conflict" schtick.
BearNIt
Trunp playbook: Deny, deny, deny, and counter-accuse. There is no spinning this as hard as they may try. Trumpito Jr. thought he was going to get the goods on HRC, and like a 6 year-old with a new bike, wanted to show it to all his friends. (Manafort & Kushner) He first denied that there was a meeting and then when confronted that there was evidence that the meeting did happen, said the meeting did happen and was about adoption, AKA: sanctions. He then advised that there was nothing to see. Less than 24 hrs later Trumpito Jr. was confronted with possible evidence that included a news source had copies of emails related to the conversations with a Russian go between which caused his half-assed attempt to get ahead of the story and release the emails which confirm that he as a significant person in the Trump campaign had a meeting with someone who was connected with the Russian government or at least thought to be connected with the Russian government. Now Manafort and Kushner may have yet again "forgotten" about another meeting with the Russians. How does Kushner still have a security clearance? Putin has known about this since the meeting occurred and has had leverage over Trump, Manafort, Kushner, and Trumpito Jr.. This puts the country in danger as Russia can exert influence over POTUS.
bearister
No fear, Putin is a good guy. He wears a cross around his neck.
Strykur
BearNIt;842853096 said:

This puts the country in danger as Russia can exert influence over POTUS.

The left in this country is far more dangerous than a spy in Moscow.
BearChemist
Strykur;842853106 said:

To Putin. You have nailed it.
BearNIt
Strykur;842853106 said:

Since when do Americans side with Russia over Americans?

Since Trump has been in office. So much for making America great again. Not even during Watergate did we see such denial.

The Putin love is undeniable.
Strykur
BearNIt;842853128 said:

Since Trump has been in office. So much for making America great again. Not even during Watergate did we see such denial.

I don't give a **** about Putin, but leftists are fucking scum and are the true enemy.

Trump won, deal with it commie.
sycasey
Strykur;842853154 said:

I don't give a **** about Putin, but leftists are fucking scum and are the true enemy.

God Bless America.
Strykur
sycasey;842853155 said:

God Bless America.

NYCGOBEARS
Strykur;842853154 said:

Fascists are cool though. Amirite?
NYCGOBEARS
Strykur;842853156 said:

Your kind are but a pimple on the ass of democracy.
dajo9
NYCGOBEARS;842853157 said:

Fascists are cool though. Amirite?

"There are many who do not know they are fascists but will find out when the time comes"

Ernest Hemingway
bearister
In light of recent events one can assume that POTUS is spending a lot of mirror time practicing this:

BearNIt
Strykur;842853154 said:

I've been called a lot of things, some good some bad, but this is the first time I have ever been called a "commie". lmfao

I just hope that America doesn't end up feeling like this.

GB54
Fascists...Commies.....Lol....It's the 1930's on this board
bearister
...and they said MM was crazy for predicting a Trump victory. He is about to go 2-0 for long shots.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/305577-michael-moore-trump-wont-finish-his-term

Trumpeters still call it fake news even when Junior by his own admission corroborates the truthfulness of the allegations they call fake news. That is Catch-22 and Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole territory.
blungld
Strykur;842853154 said:

The scary thing is that you are not joking.
sp4149
Putin is Trump's role model; Since he became President Putin has become perhaps the richest man in the world,
worth 20-30 times what Trump is worth. Had to be a big incentive for Trump to get richer by also being President.

BearNIt;842853128 said:

Strykur
blungld;842853185 said:

The scary thing is that you are not joking.

At least I am not one of the people around here that has been bitching about climate change for the last 2 weeks.
going4roses
Strykur;842853209 said:

At least I am not one of the people around here that has been bitching about climate change for the last 2 weeks.

Awww shhht
Unit2Sucks
I think the next argument will be that it's not a crime to be complicit with a foreign power that is trying to throw our election in your favor. And of course that Trump's statements that Russia wasn't trying to do so was intended by Trump to gain an advantage for the US when dealing with Putin. Trump is so smart that he knew it was better to lie to the public so he would be able to [fill in the blank]. That's why he said we would get so tired of winning.
bearister
"One thing I think we can now all agree on is that this story is most definitely not a 'nothing burger'. In fact, it's a giant, flame-grilled, piping hot Triple Whopper leaking all over the place and packed with juicy extras." -Piers "Formerly Trump's talking pet" Morgan
BearDevil
bearister;842853069 said:

How Sarah spun it: At the daily no cameras allowed press conference Sarah responded to all questions regarding "Don, Jr. Doo Doo Gate" by saying those questions would have to be referred to Don, Jr.'s counsel.
Don, Jr. is listed as a guest on Sean Hannity's show this evening but since the FBI will be running the DVR on that me thinks Sean will begin the show with the ole "Donnie had a calendar conflict" schtick.

Trump needs to keep the no cameras in place thing going, but bring back his early '90s spokesclowns John Miller and John Barron. Those two guys understood Trump so well they even knew about his sex life. Screw all the fake news, those two will finally find the long lost local news video of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9/11.

The timetable of the meeting and subsequent statements are just brutal. Weird that Trump Jr claims his dad just found out about the meeting, but was boasting about a press conference on HRC in the next week two days before the meeting was scheduled.

Only questions left are if both Manafort and Flynn sing or clam up.
GB54
This might open up a cabinet spot for Barron
BearNIt
Looks like it was Kushner and his legal team who disclosed the meeting with the Russian attorney in an effort to get out in front of yet another meeting with a Russian that he did not disclose on his security clearance form. Trumpito Jr. must be pissed that Jared essentially gave him up. Like father like son as it was not that long ago that Papa Kushner who found out that his brother in-law was cooperating with the feds. Papa Kushner hired a high class hooker to sleep with his brother in-law, filmed it and then gave the film to his sister. Dirtbag! Jared has figured out that he wouldn't do well in prison. Is this the start of every man for himself as there has got to be more specific info about meetings with Russians that hasn't been disclosed? Looks like the investigation of shell companies and the movement of money within them and to others may yield some results. It looks like Jared is on the outs with Trump and could be sidelined.
bearister
Once the evidence establishes that Rob Goldstone is one of your "associates," it is pretty much time to assemble the life rafts and provide the band on the deck with a cheerful setlist.
BearNIt
bearister;842853425 said:

Once the evidence establishes that Rob Goldstone is one of your "associates," it is pretty much time to assemble the life rafts and provide the band on the deck with a cheerful setlist.

The USS Train Wreck is taking on water fast.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.